looking to sell my copy of GW

BlueRookie

Looking to sell my copy of Guild Wars Faction collection edition. Cost me around 90 bucks, will let it go for 67 taxes included.

Techs have been unable to find my problem in 5 days. I'm really disappointed in them since they made me take 5 pictures of different logs to find what might cause might computer to reboot when playing every 20 minutes. They were very kind and fast at answering but I don't think they knew what they were doing as no one suggested a conflict might be possible with my software and theirs. What's the point of asking me to do all kinds of tests and make file pictures of the files running on my computer if you're not going to look at them. Anyway... a player in game told me the conflict might have to do with Preview Event because he has the same problem as mine. And the game ran fine a few weeks ago... I'll wait until they're done with it and if the game is still flawed, bubye GW... Was thinking of getting another of their products instead, like this car combat thing but they refused to let me in on a refund or a deal. Guess it says a lot about customer importance to them or how they trust their products.

This being said, letting go my copy with map, (I threw away the sticker) and all that comes with it for 67$, will deliver anywhere. Ciao bunch :-D

Warrior / Monk 13 with two purple magical items (not that good but still) so far :-D

Awh rookie. Thats crap man. It's a shame you haven't found a solution to this. /sad Well I hope that guy is right and that when the event is over so will your troubles. And I just made our guild cape! You gotta at least check it out before you let it go.

Guest gogoblender

ahh, Blue, sorry about this man...but I tried everything possible and finally sent a pm to guild wars support regarding adding a pre-used account to my own and received this response from them:

Discussion Thread

Response (Thad) 09/27/2006 09:03 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars Support.

Unfortunately we cannot assist you with this matter because you purchased a used copy of Guild Wars and are not the original registrant of the access key. The original owner retains all rights to the access key and account created with that key, and access keys and accounts are not meant to be traded, sold, or shared as it is against the User Agreement. Additionally, the Guild Wars game package is printed with "Not for resale by prior owner" and "Not valid for purchase if opened."

In order to "own an account" you will be required to purchase a retail copy through one of our authorized stores. For a list of options to purchase online and at your local retailer, please see the following link: https://store.plaync.com/home.php. You could also purchase a Guild Wars Access Key alone by using the PURCHASE CODE link in the online Serial Codes section of your PlayNC account management page.

Regards,

The Guild Wars Support Team

Response (GM Jessica) 09/27/2006 03:20 AM

Greetings,

Thanks for getting in touch to ask about your account.

In order to better assist you with this account-related issue, we will transfer this question to our Account Support Department. An Account Support team member will be in contact with you very shortly.

If you have any further questions, please let us know and we will gladly assist you.

Regards,

The Guild Wars Support Team

Customer (rp,,e; fernando) 09/27/2006 02:56 AM

Heya!

I have a prophecies account, and was going to buy Factions.

My friend had factions and was unable to play it on his comp after registering and playing for thirty minute intervals after which the game would crash his computer.

He spoke to GW support many times and no solution was to be found.

He then sold me his game and now I have his factions game, access key, pass word and email address he used to register with and play for a few short periods.

I have tried to add his access key to my prophecies account and was unable to do so.

As well, I then logged in with HIS access key and pass word and attempted to add MY prophecies account to his factions game and I was still unable to do so.

Is it at all possible to add the games together?

If so, can you please tell me how to do this so I can go from propheices to factions or vice versa?

Thanks!

:)

Rommel

Ahh, well...we tried

:)

gogo

p.s. I'll bring you back yer copy of Factions today

Cheers

;)