DarkMatters 2020- How Many New Members per Month ?

Morning everyone!

With the upgrade to the new software, we're getting easier access to a lot of stats that I always think are interesting when I do get to them but always seem hard to get to when you're in a rush :lol: :4rofl: 

Thought I'd share some images from the reports for this site.

I thought this one was interesting... 250 new members per month!

Really?

Come on lurkers... come forth and make that first post... friends and Poutine await you!

lyacuQ5r21iR0AwwqzGSpXpr7z-yVI2Rg2A8OMgb

:heart:

gogo

23 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Morning everyone!

With the upgrade to the new software, we're getting easier access to a lot of stats that I always think are interesting when I do get to them but always seem hard to get to when you're in a rush :lol: :4rofl: 

Thought I'd share some images from the reports for this site.

I thought this one was interesting... 250 new members per month!

Really?

Come on lurkers... come forth and make that first post... friends and Poutine await you!

:heart:

gogo

That's awesome gogo!  Wow! 250 per month? That's amazing. (Can you see other things. For instance, how much time new users (or any user) is logged in or on the site?)

Hopefully the lurkers will come out from under those rocks! :D

- The other Wolf! The male wolf? The child wolf? The wolf in training? (XD XD XD XD) j/k
DarkWolfNine

Edited by DarkWolfNine
  • Like! 1
12 hours ago, DarkWolfNine said:

That's awesome gogo!  Wow! 250 per month? That's amazing. (Can you see other things. For instance, how much time new users (or any user) is logged in or on the site?)

Hopefully the lurkers will come out from under those rocks! :D

- The other Wolf! The male wolf? The child wolf? The wolf in training? (XD XD XD XD) j/k
DarkWolfNine

Ya, we got some more stats...ill look 'em up... must be some cool other ones too!

:dance:

gogo