Dragons Legacy

So far 2 alliances are being disbanded while a 3rd is still considering

our name is Dragons Legacy and our tag is DLV with me and 2 members we are already 9th in total points and 2nd in points per member

with still plenty of pledged members on the way (clan was just created 45 minutes ago)

guess im testing the waters here...........

Im pretty sure triad is completely disbanded(where I got catbob and irishgangsta)

Ive also gotten 2 ELITE players and they are trying to bring a few others from ELITE (only active ones)

also HH now wants to bring their 3 best (none in yet)

and yet 1 more alliance is considering (this will be a shock if it works out)

with 9 members we are now 5th in points and 2nd in points per member

edit:

founder of wolf joined

Tag [bG]

Name Wolf

Thanx everyone

Now that we have 13 members in main(soon to be 12) and 7 in wing (soon to be 12)

ranked 5th and 15th respectively

with 2nd place in points per member which will jump over 30k once we get wing straightend out.

I would like to see if you want NAPs for the greater good. I assume you dont want to form an alliance because I've already recieved a dozen offers and none of them were you.

Im thinking of TM and _VKH_ for my allies

(I hope thats all info needed to help with your decision making process)

if not, fire away :pitcher:

Guest gogoblender

Surfy, good luck on your new alliance

I"m sorry everyone but this thread is kind of turning into a recruiting poster for another clan and we're not really here to do that.

Again...good luck with your new clan,surfside, and hopefully through pms and your own forum you can build as great, honorable and rewarding a community as we have here.

I'm going to close this thread, but if anyone here wishes to discuss this with me please do not hesitate to contact me via pm.

YOur faithful servant with lotsa wuv

:BlobRed:

gogo

p.s.hmmm...make that lotsa wuv and poutine :cow_white: