victorsanchez878 aplication

I played vendetta server 2 since the start(also server 1 but started later but already rank 160)

I was in top 50 on server 2 but was attacked by Amune and being farming by him.

I was a vicecapo from and old alliance CGS which was the first number alliance to be in server 2, they were lots of members but some of them were the active ones so I bring them with me to ELITE because I thought it was an active alliance, some of them (like xcober) talked with me and told they wanted to form an alliance of their own place instead of joining ELITE. finally ELITE broke down because of inactivity and I have being farmed by Amune and thought that being in D.a.r.k. was good idea because my founder from server 1 told me that if Rahvin was in it it will be a good one

now that I have talked a lot and have bored u a bit make a decision :cry:

Hi Victor :D

Thanks for making your application here...and Welcome to D.a.r.k...whilst we have a look at your application feel free to wander around the board and jump in :dry:

Have fun :mafia:

:cry:

aaa.. I forgot I am from Canary islands, Spain

thnxs Amune :bow: and also to katran and erialc, but Amune you have demostrated that u are good player but also a good person :thumbsupsmiley:

but now when I construct troop the one who attacks me is roga I have send himlotx of PM's but he doesn't answers... :4rofl:

and sorry for this but instead if clicking in post a reply I click in report and wrote a report :thumbsupsmiley:((((((...sorry for the one that have wasted the time on it

was saving for them, need 3 levels

but instead of mercs I am building bodyguards and high level of storages, also wasting them so it is not rentable for him to bring troops to my buildings

lol

On a related note... I recieved your report victor, haha. All sorts of flashing lights and sirens were a buzz upon my arrival to the forum today. ;) That's the first time I've seen a report tho so was a good learning experience. Not to mention a somewhat disorienting one, haha.

As for your Vendetta troubles I wish I could help you but I don't play. None the less...

Welcome to tha great community of D.a.r.k. Matters! :BlobRed: