Now, I'm sure im not the only one who does this. but I save the emoticons on this forum (Cuz they are awsome!) and use them on msn as well. But I was just wondering....where do you get all of them? do you make them your self or do you purchase them? cuz I want more, these guys are just so awsome!!

:P :P :P

:BlobRed:

:):BlobRed:

:( :rolleyes:

:yay:

:D:cool:

:dry::tease:

:BlobRed::huh:

and more! lol, sorry if this doesnt belong here. but im just a) bored, and b) I WANT EMOTICONS PLEASE! lolooololol

Hehe Ray cloud. Looking for a fresh fix of emoticons? Well look no further. crazy_pilot.gif

Kolobok's emoticons

Kolobok is my fave emoticon creator and many of the emoticons we use here are his. :oooo:

Oh and check out the Author's works emoticons on that link. I just noticed them and they're awesome!

Enjoy! :blink:

@Katran: On nice find for Cyc. I'll be sure to add that in!

Guest gogoblender

Aur, tha'ts an excellent site you posted...have already added it to my list...I keep hunting and hunting fer new ones of quality.

Ray, believe it or not, it's a good bit or research....ther'es a ton of smileys out there but some are pretty washed out and/or don't have enuff "punch"

Glad yer enjoying the scenery here at dark matters though.

Cheers!

:thumpsup:

gogo

Now, I'm sure im not the only one who does this. but I save the emoticons on this forum and use them on msn as well.

Thats what I want to do but how do you do it!!

:thumpsup:

~Doom

Oh I like that site Aurora. Nice find that one. :bomb:

Mustn't forget the all mighty Firefox "Smiley Xtra 4" extension! Personally is my #1 source of smileys. g018.gif

If you're using Firefox then you can add it from here:

Smiley Xtra 4