application for Dark Wing

Hey all,

as you know when the war came about I went into hiding hjave been in DAG and IKE to avoid the war, well I'm kinda missing being with you all in an alliance and firefly and I are a team and the only way I could be in a team with him these days is to be in Dark wing.

my 5/6 months in spawn was a great experience and would condider deflecting back there if the war were to ever end... which I doubt it would!

I can bring good skills to the alliance, I'#ve got great knowledge of the game and being a GO in universe 23 helps me understand things a lot better. I've ran alliances before joining spawn both her ein uni 9 and in my universe in uni 8 where I ran a top 7 alliance.

I've just completed graviton technology so I'm well on the way to having deathstars and have a single moon but hopefully in about 13 hours time I will have another moon then can focus on getting some jumpgates.

I would love to be part of the alliance as I've spoken to some of you in the irc # and well I can offer my expertese with the game and help people out with little tips and hints. its up to you all but I'm sure that if you need any references you can speak to FireFly, or any of the old spawn gang and well the decision is yours but if I can join it would be a great honour to be part of the Dark wing.

Danwilliams

Very well done application with all the details danwilliams. I will forward your request internally and we will discuss about it. Back to you soon. And I am happy to see your application here :blink::oooo:

Guest gogoblender

Excellent DAn at you applying for DarkWing

heh, yer in good hands and bhj and/or yarasa will get back to you soon with the clan's response.

Good luck you!

:thumpsup:

gogo