GW Necromancer hard at work

Schot

Here's a couple pics to add to the collection here. :oooo:

Family photo time. Me and my minions. Ain't they cute! :blink:

gw005yu2.th.jpg

More of my minions. Making a very protective formation around their dear papa.

gw006rt2.th.jpg

Cheers!

Show off! :oooo:

Great pictures mate!

Now I need that flesh golem! *rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb*

:blink:

~Doom

P.S. The Family...

TheFamily.jpg

Left to right: Tain The Sinister, Fingel The Fanatic, Elsfar The Hunter, Shinaga The Honest, Takenesa The Fair, Thengil The Swift

Guest gogoblender

sweet pix guys

lol, schot that portrait of you and yer family, hahah

Beautiful and deadly children yer minion master brings to life...and from the corpses of all yer dead foes and animals you find ingame as wel too!

:thumpsup:

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh, yarasa I must say that I'm even really impressed with schot's pics with his minions...beautiful ain't they?

Apparently, GW uses a graphics system that imbues it's enviornments and toons with a kinda "glow" and "finish" that is pretty unique.

I love the style and I have the book at home on all the art in this game...very gigeresque, no?

:thumpsup:

gogo

p.s. I love this game cuz when I turn it off the universe my toon inhabits goes off line too. I mostly only play on weekends now and join up with the members of the D.a.r.k clan online. We get to talk, chat and just have fun while going all in on missions together.

If you did decide to pick up the game definitely show it to yer wife...who knows...maybe she's a warrioress in hiding and would love playing on weekends or whenever.

Finally...for me...a game with graphics that is nowhere near intensive with the hours as ogame is.

:wow:

lol Tim. Na na nana naaaah. :wow:

Much of the info about the Flesh Golem skill suggests that you need to go get it with a party full of pro players but I got it with henchies. Even helped someone else get it, again using henchies so it's not too hard to get. Of course it helps that I have a map directing me to how to get to the guy with the elite skill, hehe. I'll definitely help you to get it next time we're on but in the meantime let me get that map for you. :D X marks tha spot.

fleshgolemdj6.th.jpg

Really like the pics #2 and #5 by the way. Great shots.

Yup yup. One of the coolest effects in the game is when I summon one of me little ones and it lounges out from tha festering corpse of a fallen enemy, (and errr, sometimes from fallen comrades. Ooops, hehe. :thumpsup: Well I can't let a good corpse go to waste yah know.)

Whats that Yarasa? Moooore pics? Ooook! :lol: I'll prepare somethin special for you. Maybe even some vids of my childeren in action, Mwahaha! :wow:

WOW Schot I love the photo of your family. Some people in real life come out worse then Schots photo I dont know how he realy made it that great then again he hasn't been around much :D (must of been training for it all week)