Man I came to the forum with the goal to make a post about changeing the old background that with all of the red in it hurt my eyes and made me bloodthursty and I found out that my telepathy worked but I dont know to who exactly. Who every it was thank you!

By the way the new one was a better choise

This one is great I was talking about the one that was the past week on and the other one with red that you were trying on but the one that is on now is great

hey I like this planet-lava background. I wonder(cuz im not the slighest bid knowledgeable in such things) how easy would it be to change the text color for darkmatters. I like the classic D.a.r.k. red but a nice blue or green would change thngs up a bit and not be lost as much in front of the background. I don knows bout that tho cuz I's is simple when it comes to yer fancy web sight skeels. :):P

Guest gogoblender

heh, I hear ya locutus

and I noticed it too...the red writing is getting lost in the lava, but...I just really dig the colors so much on this background I figgerred we could stick with the color palette change until schot feels like redoing the Front page Link code or...

we get bored of this background and switch again

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

lol, the View New Posts button was a little too tuff ta find...even fer me

This one's a little more serene...and I like the way the light peeks through right behind the clouds

nice effect

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

Hey is something wrong with our forum? When using the ogame and halloween backgrounds it is very difficult to read because the background is transparent. It only appears normal when I'm using IPB 2.1 default.