Dual Wield Seraphim - Exalted Warrior/Revered Technology build

Holee molee, what a briliant first post here Gabriel! i cant believe how much beautiful formatting you've put into your creation... bravo on the work here! The energy shield has probably been one of the Seraphim's most  prized tools.  It's one of the only  reasons I wanted to get to this in a build, but got stuck on my Dryad's and Daemons.  If you're posting this as an aide to help others find great value from this game's leading class, you have certainly made your mark as a generous member of Sacred's fanbase  :JC_gimmefive:

Very happy you've found your way to these Sacred Forums.. and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

7 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Holee molee, what a briliant first post here Gabriel! I cant believe how much beautiful formatting you've put into your creation... bravo on the work here! The energy shield has probably been one of the Seraphim's most  prized tools.  It's one of the only  reasons I wanted to get to this in a build, but got stuck on my Dryad's and Daemons.  If you're posting this as an aide to help others find great value from this game's leading class, you have certainly made your mark as a generous member of Sacred's fanbase  :JC_gimmefive:

Very happy you've found your way to these Sacred Forums.. and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks a lot! And thanks for your warm welcoming too! Actually, I've been here on these Sacred forums (both Sacred 1 and 2) for a lot of time, but didn't actually had an account :D Now I wanted to share my build and started to post here because I found it so fun to play. I'll probably post more guides that I did and I'm using for different characters and playstyles as well. Once, again, thanks for your kind words! :D 

• Appreciation 1

Great first post. Very in-depth build.  Glad you decided to make an account on the boards.  :bye:

• Appreciation 1

5 minutes ago, Flix said:

Great first post. Very in-depth build.  Glad you decided to make an account on the boards.  :bye:

Thank you very much for your support! :)