Is it possible to reset all quests in a savegame?

As the title says:

Is it possible through savegame edition, to reset all the quests back to their original, non started state? ... as if you just started the character?

I ask because I would like to export my Enhanced Edition Seraphim to the new version that just got out of said Enhanced Edition. I did make a backup copy of my char just in case, and I suppose, should the worst case come, that I could edit a fresh character from scratch for all the stuff that I need and simply export all the items that I need from various chest files (I think I would need two to export everything in a neat manner ... yeah ... I am kinda stocking too much at the moment granted :) ).

Do you think it's something that's possible?

24 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Is it possible through savegame edition, to reset all the quests back to their original, non started state? ... as if you just started the character?

Not feasible. It would be akin to trying to edit an SQL-base via hex editing.

thanks for the suggestions guys :)

Question about the first and "risky" method: What about saving the character first by making a backup copy in case of weird behavior? Could that help?

(the backup would be kept for "all eternity" if you get my meaning ;) )

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Question about the first and "risky" method: What about saving the character first by making a backup copy in case of weird behavior? Could that help?

Of course.  :wink:  A properly backed-up the character can always be restored in case of an emergency.

• Like! 1