Warhammer mark of chaose

At long last finaly a new warhammer game. I know I know there was the warhammer 40.000 dawn of war series but that was a RTS. I mean there is finally a good old fashion warhammer game and thouse of you that played WH:Dark Omen or WH:Shadow of the hornet rat know what I mean. So simple keep an eye on this game when it comes out because here is a tipe of game in wich the real commanders of armys will show there faces.

http://www.markofchaos.com/

OK, now I have to revert to selling my body for cash to get a new pc... This game looks like the one I've been talkin' about all my life !

I can always just stop reading Katran's posts and not cry my eyes out every time a new game is found. :P

not fair, not fair ! :)

I know I shouldn't be lookin' at that site, but I'm glued to it.... I played Rome and Shogun and thought, wow, the scale is amazing.... I don't think it's even worth comparing those 2 games to this one, though ! The detail is awsome ! OK - I'll go back home and pretend to have a nice weekend...

• 1 month later...

Well the game is out and I got it. I have to say that it looks great and it "plays great".

When I saw the min. needed to get it running I was thinking O my god.

The name of my good old friend GeForce Ti4800SE was there. I normaly said to myself it will work it will work but with a lot of fear in my voice.

After the very cool intro I started the training mision to see if there are some new changes but while I was looking how cool the troops were the computer restarted. :drunkards:

Normaly I started the game once again and while I was setting all the graph. options to min. and very Low option yes that is right VERY LOW. I was thinking how stupid it will look now. Once again I loaded the training mision and to my suprise the game was still looking very very cool. :drinks:

So what to say in real about it. Holidays are coming and if you want to get a strategy game this is the one that you must get. It will get you thinking and it will not let you give it up. Normaly if you can first get your eyes away from the cool looking troops.

:3lmao:

Schot Posted Today, 05:40 AM

Cooooooool :drool:

Click fer dah pic

why oh why did I click that!!

:4rofl: I am pretty sure though it's one of those games I'll be utterly useless at so I'll just look at the pics it does look amazing though!!:)

Claire it doesnt mind if you are good or bad at it. The one thing this game will allways be good for is if your PC is acting up bad you can show it e game and tell it at you will run the game with all the options om VERY HIGH. :4rofl:

My poor PC it has been so good to me but I still have to torcher it with March of Chaos :)

• 5 months later...
At long last finaly a new warhammer game.I mean there is finally a good old fashion warhammer game and thouse of you that played WH:Dark Omen or WH:Shadow of the hornet rat know what I mean.

Yes I played the other 2 and loved them, it's been so long I figured we'd never get another one, was very happy when I saw this released. I have read many of the books, so was happy to see how the story line was setup as well. A most have fantasy strategy game. :4rofl::P

• 8 months later...

I forgot people may like all the opening trailers together :D

The original and highly aclaimed trailer.

Less cinematic but showing more ingame footage from Winter Assault

The Dark Crusader trailer

and of course the upcoming Soulstorm