Ker's Sakkara Demon question

Greetings everyone! 
I post this topic as a question for Ker's divine gift for shadow campaign paths. To be honest, I never ever chose this God when I was playing shadow campaigns because I found it annoying that the demon turns against me. I'm asking you if someone knows if the Sakkara demon summoned actually give experience and boss drops after I kill him? 
Thanks in advance! :)

6 hours ago, RavenLight said:

I'm asking you if someone knows if the Sakkara demon summoned actually give experience and boss drops after I kill him? 

Unfortunately no. It's definitely the worst of the Divine Gifts unless you have a mod that changes it.

In Enhanced Edition the Sakkara self-destructs at the end of the duration instead of turning against you.

• Appreciation 1
7 minutes ago, Flix said:

Unfortunately no. It's definitely the worst of the Divine Gifts unless you have a mod that changes it.

In Enhanced Edition the Sakkara self-destructs at the end of the duration instead of turning against you.

It's unfortunate about this gift as being such a let down in original game.. The gifts was a novel idea, and I remember being so pumped to unleash a daemon

had so much character!!

:Laie_34:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
1 hour ago, Flix said:

58 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

It's unfortunate about this gift as being such a let down in original game.. The gifts was a novel idea, and I remember being so pumped to unleash a daemon

had so much character!!

:Laie_34:

gogo

Thanks for your answers! I got hyped too seeing that I can summon Sakkara demon, it reminded me of Sacred 1. I thought that I can use it against me for some item farming :D :D 

• Like! 1
On 5/10/2020 at 12:06 PM, RavenLight said:

Thanks for your answers! I got hyped too seeing that I can summon Sakkara demon, it reminded me of Sacred 1. I thought that I can use it against me for some item farming :D :D 

Clever 

:devil:

gogo

• Like! 1