bhj

Your Location

1 minute ago, gogoblender said:

:Ohmmmm, maybe I'll keep the "oh my god why did I pick this one" till my next reincarnation as an alpine ibex

:blink:

gogo

Then you would probably not want any of the 400 foot and above elevations. Which would be all of the Presidential range mountains (Washington 6288 ft, Adams 5774 ft, Jefferson 5712 ft, Monroe 5384 ft, Madison 5367 ft, Lafayette 5260 ft, or Lincoln 5089 ft.) But I've been on a few that you might enjoy. Such as Arethusa Falls, Mount. Cranmore (also a ski resort) and the flume gorge. Those three I posted pics on my facebook page.

7 minutes ago, Lord of the North said:

Then you would probably not want any of the 400 foot and above elevations. Which would be all of the Presidential range mountains (Washington 6288 ft, Adams 5774 ft, Jefferson 5712 ft, Monroe 5384 ft, Madison 5367 ft, Lafayette 5260 ft, or Lincoln 5089 ft.) But I've been on a few that you might enjoy. Such as Arethusa Falls, Mount. Cranmore (also a ski resort) and the flume gorge. Those three I posted pics on my facebook page.

That was supposed to say 4000 not 400. I shared the photo albums on your Facebook for those three locations with you Gogo, just not sure how to get them onto here.

8 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Your own barbershop? that's awesome!! I'm surprised though that you really left England for a colder, harsher climate... really?

:lol:

hah :D im kinda surprised my self , but I missed my hometown and family so yeah , back where I belong. My town is not the coldest in Norway so its not so bad....we get a lot of rain tho....like way to much.

The town is surrounded by 7 mountans...getting 280+ days of rain a year is not unusual . Still the best place to live imho :D

Edited by Onikage

11 hours ago, bhj said:

It's always nice to more Norwegians in here :viking:

a friend of me mad this awesome picture of my home town some years ago :bow:

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/138304

NIce pic he made of Mo I rana :resp: Many people from skandinavia here? I love how diverse this comunity is :D 

2 hours ago, Onikage said:

NIce pic he made of Mo I rana :resp: Many people from skandinavia here? I love how diverse this comunity is :D 

Funny u ask that ... there was a small very active group of skandinavians here... Bhj our moderator is one and a few of his friends as well. They came from sacred and *groan* Ogame ...ugh ogame 😄

🤣

gogo

ps psst heya u ... it’s Halloween ... calling out to everyone for a Halloween avatar... only a wee while left till it’s gone! :whip: 

😇

gogo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Funny u ask that ... there was a small very active group of skandinavians here... Bhj our moderator is one and a few of his friends as well. They came from sacred and *groan* Ogame ...ugh ogame 😄

🤣

gogo

ps psst heya u ... it’s Halloween ... calling out to everyone for a Halloween avatar... only a wee while left till it’s gone! :whip: 

😇

gogo

Havent played Ogame...hmmm :D halloween fixed ^^ 

10 minutes ago, Onikage said:

Havent played Ogame...hmmm :D halloween fixed ^^ 

Great new avatar...ye got Halloween in ye heart!

We  actually made the Ogame section of the forum open to the public a few years back...thats the game that got this forums started actually.  We put together a short history of the forum here:A Brief history of Darkmatters

and now, ye knows yer forum genealogy!

:gogo:

gogo

• Thanks 1

ooooh g*d no Stay faaar way from Ogame I`ts so damn addictive (say the guy that`s now playing Eve online) :4rofl:

To be honest I don't know how many Norwegian is left here But there used to be quite a few few here :viking: 

2 hours ago, bhj said:

ooooh g*d no Stay faaar way from Ogame I`ts so damn addictive (say the guy that`s now playing Eve online) :4rofl:

To be honest I don't know how many Norwegian is left here But there used to be quite a few few here :viking: 

I remember when you went Eve... wow, still on it:)

:)

gogo

p.s. but...talking about Ogame got me thinking again bout it..JUST for a few seconds... squashed that bad thought down HARD

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bhj said:

Been looking at that OGame :D ohhhhh it looks fun, I might give it a go. always wanted to play EvE...but never got to it.  might be to big of a chore to start now :D 

Seems like al people are cool here no matter where they are from :happy: 

On 10/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, Onikage said:

Been looking at that OGame :D ohhhhh it looks fun, I might give it a go. always wanted to play EvE...but never got to it.  might be to big of a chore to start now :D 

Seems like al people are cool here no matter where they are from :happy: 

When we were playing ten years ago, it was free... and a very sparse game, no graphics...all just timers... but its infrastructure of forums and clans made it the MOST addictive game ever...it had everyty8ing ... real life drama (timers) AND dramatic planning... I think our clan pulled off one of the largest attacks in Ogame's history?

Ooh yah

:blowup:

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

When we were playing ten years ago, it was free... and a very sparse game, no graphics...all just timers... but its infrastructure of forums and clans made it the MOST addictive game ever...it had everyty8ing ... real life drama (timers) AND dramatic planning... I think our clan pulled off one of the largest attacks in Ogame's history?

Ooh yah

:blowup:

gogo

You all stopped playing ogame now? I realy like space sim/opera. Used to play freelancer a lot back in the days. I always ended upp doing trades and exploring instead of doing the main quest. I realy havent found another spacegame I could get into(should do EvE) but I think ogame would make me addicted 😅

Edited by Onikage

On 10/19/2018 at 11:10 AM, Onikage said:

You all stopped playing ogame now? I realy like space sim/opera. Used to play freelancer a lot back in the days. I always ended upp doing trades and exploring instead of doing the main quest. I realy havent found another spacegame I could get into(should do EvE) but I think ogame would make me addicted 😅

Heh yah bit by bit we all started to change games... to be a fleeter in ogame u have to be great with your time and nail biting cones with the stress of being hit by other players .. there’s really nothing else quite like it out there 

😄😄😄

gogo

Yeah we had some insane fights in Ogame But just stay away from that game Onikage Its so damn addictive :oooo:

Funny enough I played freelancer for a looooong ass time before I switched to eve online (Not that eve is not addictive But you can turn it off whenever you want to and if u dont login for a week / mount / year Nothing happens with you ingame In Ogame some ***** would have found your fleet and killed it :evil:

Send me a pm if u decide to try eve and ill send u a link that gives u some Extra skill points to start out with and maybe a startup care packages :)

B

darkogamesig2.gif

16 hours ago, bhj said:

if u dont login for a week / mount / year Nothing happens with you ingame In Ogame some ***** would have found your fleet and killed it :evil:

darkogamesig2.gif

lol...how awful, how evil... how so true!!

:cry:

gogo