Where is Your Location

I was born in Lubliniec, and lived there for almost 25 years. And that is what we are known of...

Then for 1.5 year I went to Glasgow and worked there.

From about more than half year I live in Konin with my girlfriend :P

Edited by thek
  • 2 weeks later...

Madrid, Spain, about 10 minutes walk SE of Plaza de Castilla. Good thing I signed up, it looks like I am the only one living in a civilised country :D

I spent most of my life in the city of my birth, Plymouth England and moved here in 2007 to marry my Spanish girlfriend, Mirina. We play Sacred 2 together. You won't see Mirina posting here or anywhere else but I do often write on behalf of both of us so if I say something a bit stupid at times it will be her fault, not mine.

Edited by Gordius
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in hell aka Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - USA

It is so boring here. Hence the reason I gorge in Sacred 2 and website design.

The only fun thing we have to do is drink. ...And now, since I officially have booze for blood, I cut back A LOT!

I found hobbies. I like hobbies. Hobbies are good.

However, my b/f is way jealous of my computer lust. Soon, I will find my computer in the intersection smashed to pieces. -g- :Just_Cuz_21:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi ya all ^^ you can find me in Loimaa In Finland! its realy little town and pretty boring on winters but good place on summers to hang out :)

The Netherlands here... 'bout an hour from Amsterdam... guessing that's the only place here that might ring a bell... or two.

greetz

• 1 month later...

Hi, greetings from Vico Equense, a beautiful country near Sorrento (Naples, Italy)... but also greetings from Rome, where now I'm working in!!

Edited by raffounz
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I live in Orange County California. It's a conglomerate of small towns who banded together so as to not look tiny next to LA. The town I live in is called Yorba Linda, were famous for, well nothing except Richard Nixon and fires. I used to live in NYC until I was a young teen and then moved TX. Moved out to California about 7 years ago and never looked back.

k, all you guys, lol...enough with the weather of roasting. Here in Montreal... Summer's nothing but a myth.

:blink:

gogo

Yea, it's almost always raining these days, it sucks :woot:

Back on topic : I used to live in Laval, Quebec for 4 years until I recently decided to move in Montreal with my girlfriend. Ahh....no more parents, I think it never felt so good.

Max

Ah, Bethesda, nice. My parents lived there for a few years, and they would be tween Chevy Chase (yeah that's actually a town :)) and Bethesda.

Both nice places, great communities.

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, in a two bedroom apartment. Surrey is a suburb of Vancouver, which is a far more interesting place. We're hosting the Olympics in 2010, we make good sushi, and our hockey team has never won a championship. :)

Great seeing you here at DarkMatters John. My bro lives in BC, Kamloops in fact, and never stops talking about how ugly it is here in Montreal :)

Enjoy the boards, once again welcome.

:scare2:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I live in TN

I'm am from Philadelphia originally. I served in the US Army for 8 years and have lived in:

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

Hawaii

Tennessee

Georgia

Ohio

my wife and I bought a house in Eastern TN and I prob will stay here

Mike

• The title was changed to Where is Your Location