Where is Your Location

so far I've only seen Timo and myself and if you call two dutch a plague alraedy.. man, Holland is as crowded as the hagelslag on your bread is when you put to many on it... or something..

Sylph

If that picture is you Tim you don't look like a hardworking student.

Put me down for Courcelles-de-Touraine, France and if you can find it on a map you get a bonus at the bar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in the Alien capital of the world. Roswell New Mexico wohoooo!

Oh man I soo envy you, I drove through there less then a month ago and I love it! :4rofl:

Oh, and I live in KC. Yeah I'm in da hood homiez! :P

Salut ici, un grand bonjour de France

I live in Tours, just 55 minutes away from Paris if you take the TGV (fastest train in the world to go to the most beautiful town in the world). Isn't life beautiful :D

Cya

• 1 month later...

For another 2 weeks, I live in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida...about 3 minutes from the atlantic ocean....after the 2 weeks is up, I'll be back in Urbana, Illinois surrounded by corn and soy bean fields freezing my behind off. :)

I don't want to go :(

• 3 weeks later...

I live in North Central Florida out in the woods where there are mosquitos the size of young turkeys (there have actually been sitings of the wild Turquito a crossbreed of the two). The closest town to me is Raiford Florida which has a convience store, a post office, and a caution light. Oh it also is where the State prison is located but we don't have to worry about escaped prisoners here the turquitos usually dispatch them rather quickly if anyone dares to escape. On the lighter side turquitos make for a very tasty Thanksgiving dinner ( not quite as dry as some turkeys can be). Any way that's about where I live....er....survive would be a better way of putting it, but I love Florida over all. :D:4rofl:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like Nightwolfe, I also live on Cape Cod...but I don't mind the tourists :P Just when I get sick of them Autumn comes and they go home....Then this place is like a ghost town in some areas, and just when I get sick of being bored the tourists come back...vicious cycle eh ?

• The title was changed to Where is Your Location