Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

http://www.di.fm/

Goa-Psy Trance Music

Wicked station...VERY fast...no download needed...just have windows and your good to go.

Beautiful tracks, great dj's...heaven.

Tell us the song or song list right now yer listening to ta give us a hint of the mood yer in.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

This morning I want something chilled and so I can wake up slowly....lol...had a hugely long sleep for me last night so it's got to be Secret Agent through winamp shoutCast radio,some of these tracks cant help but make ya grin....

Nice link there GoGo....I'm not sure how to find a link for Secret Agent of even if there is one...I just connect through winamp

Ahh found a linky to it...they have some great stations hehehe

Chilled n Smooth

Hmm not at the moment, but I have some at home (I'm at the university right now skipping chemistry to post here AGAIN) that I can fire off to you two later

Guest gogoblender

that's the way cthulhu...

Fight the system!

*stylized roar*

rawr!

for extra effect...

RAWR RAWR!

*flex*

owch

k...nuff...I need coffee

:P

gogo

Yeah they're amazing! I've seen them play a few times, they put on a great show! They even wore kilts when I saw them (the two bagpipers did anyway hah)

Guest gogoblender

man...check out their instruments...wild!

:)

gogo

p.s. secretly turns on his limewire...no...I can't...wait I want to...I can't...want to...can'twantcan't wantcantwantcantwant...

:devil:

Ahh we really have to figure out a way to play all our tracks on Dark FM or whatever!

Cthulhu You lucky debil ...I see they played in my city last year...I'll have to keep an eye out if they are going to come here again....men in skirts :P nah really for the music for the music

Gintukas...I haven't listened to Nick Cave in ages....looking a big pile of cd's ...hmmm think it's time for a good old tidy:) I might find mi Nick Cave there :)

im listening nick cave almost all the time. if not nick cave, then im listening pink floyds ( if im at home). if im not at home - im just listening minnesota public radio station. used to listen some rock station, but those damn comercials - they just killing me, so I switch to public - no comercials and great music ( like they are telling they are playing from 500k song list)

Ahh Pink Floyd you just can't beat em....do you have a favorite track or album? Mine depends on my mood but I really love Comfortably Numb or Time...lol I can't think of any I dont like really.