Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

• 2 weeks later...

DJ Aligator - Never Forget (feat. Bijan Mortazavi)

Never thought such great music was still made nowadays...and the video carries a message.

VIDEO

Max

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to tha beaty Mr. Scruff. :drinks: Oh and I see Tim's a Scruff lover too. Good stuff!

[youtube]CJQ2jKvPjHI&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/youtube]

OMG, scratch that one. This one kills... Give it about 30-45 secs to kick in. Deep House at it's best. Well done Scruffy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perfect timing Timo. I was just thinking about this. I like. :D Best electro house mixes I've heard on the net. Even on CD for that matter...

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find a music thread, so if there is one please merge this :lol:

Anyway, my listening habits are all multimedia now. It is a fusion of games, music, anime, AMV, and creative software.

Bad Apple! is a case in point. A fan based game (Touhou Series by team Shanghai Alice), some kicking Jpop (Masayoshi Minoshima and Nomico) and stylized fan shadow play (Nico Nico Douga) combine for something far greater than the sum of the parts.

So this is what I am listening to right now. (English subbed version linked below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sib2L6A6xgw (English subs)

Right-o. I mainly listen to miscellaneous Japanese. J-pop, anime music, etc. Or progressive rock. Might sound an exotic combo. :lol: Pretty much depends of the mood. Friend of mine got me hooked with proge. And I noticed that some stuff just needs certain mood to listen to.

From Japanese my faves are mainly I've girls and all time fave is Kotoko. They all provide quite a wide array of different stuff. Also I've been getting int o Vocaloids, mainly Hatsune Miku. Such hilarious stuff.

KOTR: Haven't really looked into Touhou, but I might as well give it a go, seeing quite many people like it.

Al this talk of music is making me hungry for beats. Awesome selections guys! I don't know what's goin on in this vid But I Feel Good when I hear it playin.

Nice midday beach beats me thinks. :) Thank the gods for Groove Armada!

Oh let's have some of this too. :D

Thx Rusto.

I don't really like Sounds Of Life - Trust me. It's got a nice bass, but the the lack of melody or buildup kinda makes it a bit monotone.

The crane isn't bad, but not the best out there.

I do like the drumfunk though :). Nice beats in the background and overall nice tune to mix in with some liquid :D

Fair enough, but you gotta remember that source direct pretty much invented dnb and its not just my personal opinion that they are the kings of dnb :) Its an acquired taste, and very melancholic, which I guess puts a lot of people off.

I cant believe you don't like The Crane! The second drop is one of the greatest I have ever heard, timeless!

Right-o. I mainly listen to miscellaneous Japanese. J-pop, anime music, etc. Or progressive rock. Might sound an exotic combo. :D Pretty much depends of the mood. Friend of mine got me hooked with proge. And I noticed that some stuff just needs certain mood to listen to.

From Japanese my faves are mainly I've girls and all time fave is Kotoko. They all provide quite a wide array of different stuff. Also I've been getting int o Vocaloids, mainly Hatsune Miku. Such hilarious stuff.

KOTR: Haven't really looked into Touhou, but I might as well give it a go, seeing quite many people like it.

Yeh Kotoko is awesome, and I love her tie-in with games and with project teams. And Touhou is free, (well donation optional) for for sure check out some of the later games in the series. YouTube has all of the best themes of the Touhou games as well -- you can spend ages losing your self with them. I love Alice Margatroid and her themes, but the others are just as good too.

I love all the great stuff in this thread -- everyone here has great taste :huh:

OK so what do you get when you mix Idolm@ster, JAM Project, and Advanced Media Creation Girls? You get スーパーアイドルマスターOG ORIGINAL GENERATIONS :)

I'm listening to 181.FM - The Buzz.

Current track is.. Apocalyptica f/Adam Gontier - I Don't Care (fitting song, seeing that I'm having a less than fun day at work)

Rammstein- Engel

But the version of Gregorian. Gregorian translates modern pop songs into old gregorian chant.

It is a wonderful mix: one of Rammstein's best songs and the gregorian style of singing. I own all gregorian discs, they are like a mix of 40 years of music, all song in the gregorian style.

Edited by chattius

Ahhhh this stuff is refreshing, best served chilled with a set of big subs :P

I can appreciate that most of you may not like this, but appreciate that I have had a bass fixation since the early 90s, a history of dabbling in the art of mind expansion probably helped too haha

If one were ever curious about what quantum mechanics and astrophysics sounds like when put to music, then you'd be in luck :D

Toss in a voicaloid synthesizer, and some fan based music and lyrics, and some cutting edge computer generated graphics and this is what you'd get!

Edited by KOTR