Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

At the birthday of my brother's wife: 'Sunshine of your love'. My brother played e-guitar in a punk band at school and he grapped it as a surprise. I was even more surprised when my daughters grapped their hidden instruments too. Answering to the idiotic and questioning look I must have had, my brother said: Sorry. the arrangement doesn't include a tuba and I know how bad you sing -which is actually the reason I play the tuba ;)

Not as good as the original, but we had a lot of fun. Here the fantastic original but less good than yesterday version :P

• 2 weeks later...

Neurotica is by far my favorite song by Meshuggah. As far as Dio, I tried to listen to the cover, by that band....... Switchkill something or something,......but it's just not the same. Idk why, maybe I'm too much of an 80s child

Killswitch Engage, and I do like their cover as much as I like the original from Dio. :D In fact, I was impressed at how faithful their version was while still putting their own sound into it, hence why I enjoy it so much. Kinda like how I liked listening to Far's version of Pony. ;p

Jump, jump, jump on the tiger. :P

Edited by Aegis
  • Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am still listening to lots of songs covered by the actors in Glee, and so many of them that I like the Glee version more than the original. I also got some Little Mix songs, Icona Pop, James Arthur, and I tried to buy(but the local music store didn't have it) Lea Michele's album, Louder. a good voice to listen to.

Delta!

• 2 weeks later...

Greek/Swedish melodeath metal band Nightrage. This album has been on repeat on my playlist for days. I didn't really like the singer's main band At the Gates but the Gothenburg-style metal on this album is top notch headbanging stuff.

• 2 weeks later...