Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

Can't put my finger on it, but I lurve this song :-

Steve. :music:

It's Starsailor. As far as I'm concerned, you don't need any other reason to like it. :D

But... just in case someone needs another reason, here be this:

Switching gears here, going way back on the topic of 'I can't believe that's a man'...

Edited by Aegis

Too nice to talk to.I like this song a lot, but I'm a bit annoyed with the person that put this on Youtube. They are The Beat, not the English Beat, and they sure as hell weren't a punk band ! Get yer facts right. Grrrr.

Anyhow, The Beat did a lot of other great songs too, like Mirror in the bathroom.

Steve.

If there's a video that can make anyone fall into the complete and utter addiction of gaming, it's that.

Work of art

Great find Ryan

:)

gogo

Even with its lengthy beginning and end, I find myself liking this remix the most, and at times even prefer it over the original:

I also blame steve for making me addicted to Four to the Floor all over again. :P

Even with its lengthy beginning and end, I find myself liking this remix the most, and at times even prefer it over the original:

I also blame steve for making me addicted to Four to the Floor all over again. :P

Hehe, bound to be my fault ! ;) It is a quality song.

How about

by Oasis ? I reckon they would've been huge if Liam wasn't such an idiot. I actually feel sorry for Noel as he had bags of talent.

Steve. :)

Oasis, their earlier albums in particular, are nice to listen to. And, yes, I agree that Noel has plenty of talent. I think people in general agree that Noel is the more talented of the two brothers.

I usually listen to Alternative and Hard Rock, but I cannot get enough of this song...the vocals are incredible

Amazing how I didn't notice this till now. My sister has a few of Adele's songs, and thus not only was I listening to this song, I even began looking for covers of this as well. >.o

For instance, this one:

Or this one:

And this one:

And since my obsession over Four to the Floor still wasn't satiated:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A song from my favourite rock band, Uriah Heep.

This track will have you slowly nod your head in beat with the heavy, bluesy guitar riffs.

A brilliant track, sadly a bit overshadowed by bigger hits like The wizard, Lady in black and Easy livin', which are also good songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcppuwtEdiw

Edited by Sirius

I'm listening to the soundtrack to the "Dollars"-trilogy with the Clint himself.

Whenever I hear this music, I know someone means serious business.

Haunting melodies and stand-off atmosphere rules these great tunes made by Ennio Morricone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaNogNtT0zA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU

Edited by Sirius

And now for something completely different...

or maybe not :D

I just found out this morning that the World Electronic Music Festival is going on this weekend. And it is in my neck of the woods (literally)! :bounce:

Just a little backstory: I was into the "rave" scene as a uni-student and during my 20's. "The best years of my life", as the saying goes, :3lmao:

Hrm. I had committed to babysit this weekend (my brother has 11, 10 and 8 year old boys) but his trip got cancelled for $ reasons... so now I was free and I got to thinking it could be "a good thing"tm to get out of the house for the weekend.

I get into work and google up the site I linked. It was a little closer than I thought (originally I thought it was about 3 hour drive away)... but it's more like an hour and a bit... good news! The lineup of "artists"... well I've been out of the "scene" for over a decade but there were a couple of familiar names on the bill... anyway I go to these things to hear music I have never heard before so that is another "good thingtm"... Camping is included, and alcohol is allowed (for 19+)... well now I just think I really, really want to go! :BlobRed:

I surf around looking for ticket prices... (cue the omnious music)...

$225.00 for all 3 days

$150.00 for 2 days.

:cha (18):

Scary stuff. So, that really put a downer on those plans. To be honest, I would pay that entry price no problem... if I didn't know that the prices for stuff inside the event are going to be totally overpriced (ie $5 for a small bottle of water, $10 for ice, etc). Blech... I still actually may go, but I will have to scramble around and get supplies (food/drink) and make a weekend of it... time will tell ;)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :drunkards: <- that's me on the right

I've always liked Status Quo, although I wouldn't consider myself a fan.

This is what I listen to right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fvDFqDZ48

Manilla Road is an old American underground heavy metal band.

They are still playing to this day.

If you ask anyone outside of metal if they have heard of them, they will answer no.

They are greatly infuenced by NWOBHM, or New wave of British heavy metal, although they usually blend it with thrash and power metal.

If you go, don't forget to buy some of these:

Have a great time whatever you choose to do!

glowstick.gif

Heh... somewhat stereotypical but I do actually usually get a set of glowsticks :D

And put them on a shoestring so I can get 'em moving really fast! :cow_white:

Alas, the 150 reasons not to go overweighed the reasons to go. It did rain Saturdy night, mostly all night, so 'twas probably a good thingtm that I didn't.

I heard this one in the background of a AVGN CDI-review, and I just liked it.

I should be flogged, I know, but can't stop listening to it. Haha.

Most of the music in that game is terribly out of place, but the main theme is very listenable.