Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

• 2 weeks later...

I went at the Bell Centre last Tuesday to see Rammstein in concert. The show was so amazing, I would go back anytime.

@ 0:51, You can't officially see me, but I was just over the spotlight. I had a really good seat for this show.

Max

• 4 months later...

Currently playing my first Seraphim (!!-saved the character for the the time waiting for S3) and I grapped some of my Gregorians CD's as background music.

Ever heard the Gregorians version of 'HYMN' by BJH?

Aegis: As a personal preference, I like the original best. Dio being classic and all. And I've liked Ronnie's works for quite some time. After a friend introduced me to older Rainbow and such. :)

As for me, this one

has gotten quite much playtime as a single song. I even liked the English version, which is quite rare. Although the original is best, IMHO.

Oh, and that song is the opening of Tales of Graces f. Personally, I'm totally sold to this gem of a game. And amazingly enough, I don't mind the English dub. :P

Geh... Would someone tell, how to get the tube vids to show correctly... -_-

Edited by Stormwing
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been hooked to this song for the last few weeks, and I finally decided to share some of what I listen with you :

Max

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, that one. To be completely honest, I was tad dissapointed in that album. I like Kamelot, yes. I like Tommy Karevik's singing ALOT. After all, he's the lead in Seventh Wonder, which is one of my biggest prog metal faves. But somehow that album didn't quite cut it...

Sounds much better in for example on Alley Cat:

But that's just my humble opinion. :tomato:

Edited by Stormwing

Armageddon Dildos, Rammstein, Demetori, and Suicide Commando <3 They're the best.

Armageddon Dildos-

(is it obvious I dont post much? lol)

Heya, I Dont Screw Up... welcome to the forums! And before any smart comments come up, you did not screw up, you're just not allowed to post links before you have a certian number of posts (10, IIRC).

I quoted your post so the link is good, now... and me likey! Dildos seems a little more techno than Rammstein, but similar nonetheless.

Enjoy your stay!

Scott

Can't decide which version of Holy Diver I like more, the original:

I've heard a lot of Dio covers over the years, and I must say I'm impressed by Killswitch's thrash-metal version quite a bit.

However, Dio is God. :bow:

Ah, that one. To be completely honest, I was tad dissapointed in that album. I like Kamelot, yes. I like Tommy Karevik's singing ALOT. After all, he's the lead in Seventh Wonder, which is one of my biggest prog metal faves. But somehow that album didn't quite cut it...

I have yet to hear the entire Silverthorn album; I'm still fairly new to Kamelot, but I do think Tommy's a great replacement for Roy Khan, even if this album isn't their best to date.

Here's the original classic by Duran Duran:

Come Undone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spl_ro-Yv5s&feature=related

Here's a cover by Adrenaline Mob:

(It's live; the quality is unfortunately choppy, but it's got my #1 singing Goddess Floor Jansen on back-up vocals)

The album by Adrenaline Mob actually has Izzy Hale from Halestorm covering the female vocals, and although I like her, Floor's voice is much better.