Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

OK.. The top video was animated. Whoever animated the lot of the girls did a good job.

The song, OTOH, was kind of annoying..

In the mean time, this is a much more difficult feat to pull off - getting real people to do the same moves as well as the original..

• Like! 1

OK.. The top video was animated. Whoever animated the lot of the girls did a good job.

The song, OTOH, was kind of annoying..

In the mean time, this is a much more difficult feat to pull off - getting real people to do the same moves as well as the original..

ha

thats awesome

:thumbsup:

gogo

It's not bad.. Tho if you watch carefully, the girls in the above vid tend to be a bit less crisp on some of their moves - and some moves are cut WAY short (due to limited space to do them - the stage in the original is MUCH bigger). They also edited the music considerably - by 1/3rd or so.

Real people? You got that right. :P

Funny stuff.. Dig that crazy gelled up cowlick.. The song is still bloody annoying...

Edited by wolfie2kX

...this whole album is about Warrel's girlfriend. She joined a cult and went away. She was never seen again. Warrel had recurring dreams of her drowning.

Nevermore's 'Dreaming Neon Black:'

The lyrics to this song are amazing, in my opinion, not to mention they are based on the true story of the lead singer's girlfriend disappearing into a cult, never to be seen or heard of again. Bittersweet inspiration indeed.

3:45 is ethereal...

Sometimes when I'm alone I still feel you
Your breath on my neck, you're still with me
And I'm still dreaming neon black
I wait for you, to taste your unknown world
The clock spins to time that must mean nothing

Meet me in the dreamtime water, drown
Shifting shaping currents flow in memory
swim through me
Meet me in the drowning pool of tears
And wash away my innocence and fear

Sometimes I wonder where you are, can you feel my tears?
I never knew what changed you
Did they paint your dreams in pale shades?
I wait for you, you know you cannot hide
Division from within invalidates suffering

swim through me
And wash away my innocence

I am a child of light living in your mind
The pain, the unknowing washes away in time
Until then will you meet me whenever I call to you?

swim through me
and wash away my innocence
swim through me
And wash away my innocence
Meet me

My only cure won't you meet me?
In the drowning pool of fate the moon and the sun still wait
Won't you meet me?
I suffer silently for our love, the jester has lost his dove

Edited by Omnicide

I got Christina Aguilera's Lotus album for christmas, and I'm liking what I'm hearing a lot, constantly looking for more great song to which I can sing along, looking for songs they sing on Glee, but can't find the albums anywhere.

I go :whistle: and :dance2: then I have to start going :tomato: ...

Delta!

• 2 weeks later...

See if you can guess who this band becomes later on down the road:

Blind Guardian

I remain, :dance:

That was certainly quick; are you sure you didn't cheat? Or was it that obvious? :dntknw:

Cheat? I don't even know what google or a wiki is Officer Omnicide... :sweating:

I remain, :P

• Like! 1

See if you can guess who this band becomes later on down the road:

Blind Guardian

I remain, :dance:

That was certainly quick; are you sure you didn't cheat? Or was it that obvious? :dntknw:

Cheat? I don't even know what google or a wiki is Officer Omnicide... :sweating:

I remain, :P

Lol, that's a relief. I figured it was just your extreme intellect, and not the power of Google that aided you with the correct answer. ;)

I liked these two songs so much that I just purchased this album from Amazon a few minutes ago:

From Sirenia's "Nine Destinies and a Downfall" album:

The Other Side:

One by One:

On the second song, 'One by One,' the tune kinda reminded me of 'Come Undone' by Duran Duran, which is fine, because that's also a great song.

This album features the old lead singer who is no longer with the band. The new lead singer isn't bad, but doesn't sound quite as catchy, in my opinion.

Er Duran Duran...? I'm listening to the 2nd track now - sounds a bit more like Evanescence... with a different singer who doesn't quite have the wind pipes Amy from Evanescence has...

It doesn't sound anything like this:

Duran Duran is more melodic. The song in question sounds more metal than 80's/90's pop..

Not usually a fan of Black Metal and/or Death Metal. But this caught my ear several moon's ago now.

I remain, :devil:

Er. You sure it wasn't the blond in the video that caught your eye:) Muahahaha

Not usually a fan of Black Metal and/or Death Metal. But this caught my ear several moon's ago now.

Er. You sure it wasn't the blond in the video that caught your eye:) Muahahaha

:4rofl:

Er Duran Duran...? I'm listening to the 2nd track now - sounds a bit more like Evanescence... with a different singer who doesn't quite have the wind pipes Amy from Evanescence has...

It doesn't sound anything like this:

Duran Duran is more melodic. The song in question sounds more metal than 80's/90's pop..

Some people hear things differently. The first thing I thought of when I listened to the Sirenia song was an underlying melody that reminded me of the Come Undone song.

Evanescence has always been another favorite of mine (I have all their albums), and although I haven't heard much Sirenia yet, I would say Amy's voice is indeed a bit more powerful than the other singer's voice.

This reminds of something straight from the 80's, although I'm not sure why; but what isn't to like about a hot chic and creepy-looking vampire lead singer?