Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

listening to a lot of songs from Glee... :blush2::dntknw::whistle: there's so many and the songs are so diverse, I just...

can't ...

stop...

myself!

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

I remain, :bomb:

Cute girl; she kinda reminded of Carrie with all the crazy telekinesis going on in the video.

More like a poltergeist of her ex boyfriend she seems to have finally gotten rid of. The song is, after all, about an abusive prick who beat her.

I could dance to that as well. :) Just gotta tell myself not to look directly at those flashing lights. @_@

As for what I'm now listening to... well, this is one of the few things out of America's Got Talent that I actually liked

I've got two words that fit Lindsay Stirling and that vid: "Sensory Feast"

The way she dances would have made her the pefect prom date back in my high school days...sigh

I can't remember if anyone has posted this one before (it looks familiar, but hey I'm getting old); it's also quite good:

Saw another vid of hers on YouTube that already has over 52 million views in less than a month; wow, you don't see that very often. This girl is definitely going places. Very creative and artistic on so many levels.

Prom date..? Gee.. You've er.. got to think bigger... She's quite the limber minx...

But on a more serious note.. If they ever decide to make a live action version of Sacred 2... I nominate her for the role of the High Elf... She seems to have the right look and build for the part. :D

• Like! 1

I could dance to that as well. :) Just gotta tell myself not to look directly at those flashing lights. @_@

As for what I'm now listening to... well, this is one of the few things out of America's Got Talent that I actually liked

I've got two words that fit Lindsay Stirling and that vid: "Sensory Feast"

The way she dances would have made her the pefect prom date back in my high school days...sigh

I can't remember if anyone has posted this one before (it looks familiar, but hey I'm getting old); it's also quite good:

Saw another vid of hers on YouTube that already has over 52 million views in less than a month; wow, you don't see that very often. This girl is definitely going places. Very creative and artistic on so many levels.

Prom date..? Gee.. You've er.. got to think bigger... She's quite the limber minx...

But on a more serious note.. If they ever decide to make a live action version of Sacred 2... I nominate her for the role of the High Elf... She seems to have the right look and build for the part. :D

Well, by thinking bigger, I certainly hope you don't mean someone like Roseanne Arnold...

I do agree with you on Lindsey making a great High Elf.

I think what he meant was that Lindsey sure would be handy for much more than a prom date, if you know what I mean. :P That, or Roseanne...

Think I'll watch one or two of Lindsey's to get a peace of mind before going to sleep. *ahem!*

And gotta agree, she would do just fine as High Elf. ^^

HELL NO! Not Roseanne Barr! Scary..

I'm thinking of um.. Well.. Let's just say the sort of things I'm thinking of are not the sort of thing that would be considered 'family friendly' and can't be discussed here in explicit detail... :diablo:

So... anyone remember a 'red' trailer I presented? Partially for the nice animation, and partially for the song in it?

Well, here are the 'white'...

...and 'black'...

All that's missing is the 'yellow', and eventually the series itself, and I'll be all set. :P

• Like! 1

Interesting.. I missed the first post - but I managed to track it down.

I gotta say, there's some SERIOUS bad assery going on in those videos! The scythe/gun thing from red - WICKED! The white girl's moves kind of remind me of a Seraphim's Dashing Alacrity.

Looking forward to the Yellow trailer and the series being put on TV somewhere I can get to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some songs from some peeps I work with, The Script's latest album and also a whole lot of glee songs. :dntknw:

recently heard this song and although the words and meaning is a little bit uhm, below the belt(like sooooo many other songs) it is a really catchy tune and words... the artist is from the Phillipines, His name is Sebastian Castro and the songs name is bubble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-6SjaC1bZ8

Delta!

I'm typically a rock fan but every once in a while a song from another genre will sink it's hooks into me like

Adele's Rolling in the Deep

Buckley's Hallelujah

or

Going old time with Wonder's Superstition

Spent all day with coworker today and 6 hours of it were drive time and I let him pick the station (nice guy huh) Well he's a big country fanatic, and I'm not so I basically tuned it out until I heard this song by The Steeldrivers. It's got a great haunting melodic feel to it and it just simply grabbed me and wouldn't let go until the song was done

The xx - Sunset (live version)

Sounds exactly the same as on their album. I really enjoy bands who sound the same regardless of studio or live. Those who sound the same have true talent.

Not talent given via a great producer!

Edited by Etherian

Haven't listened to Garbage in a long while.

Amazing what you find watching game trailers sometimes.

Wow.. Garbage is still together? Thought I heard they broke up a long time ago.. Kewl...

The xx - Sunset (live version)

Sounds exactly the same as on their album. I really enjoy bands who sound the same regardless of studio or live. Those who sound the same have true talent.

Not talent given via a great producer!

Not too difficult to accomplish given they have a computer for a drummer and given most of that track is the work of the drum machine. The rest of the song is rather simple - a few twangs of bass and some more on the guitar. It's not very complicated music. It's certainly not something like

which would be VERY difficult to reproduce live exactly as it was on the album. What most people fail to recognize - is that all of the voices on that track are done by Freddie Mercury using a technique of overlapping his vocal tracks multiple times.

That multilayered vocal trick was also used by Hansi and Blind Guardian in the Sacred 2 theme song.

Not that it's a bad song... It's got a sort of charm...

Haven't listened to Garbage in a long while.

Amazing what you find watching game trailers sometimes.

Wow.. Garbage is still together? Thought I heard they broke up a long time ago.. Kewl...

They did break up. I didn't even realize they got back together till I watched the new Metal Gear Solid V trailer, which featured that song. :P

One of my all time fav songs Eth....

When I climb I listen to 'High Energy' songs. Anything with an aggressive in your face beat. I find it helps climbing. Only person I know that listens to music as I climb. Most climbers won't even try or find it distracting but I find I 'zone in' on what I'm doing. here's a few from my list.