Are you guys rich?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Man, I'm so broke

lol, don't know how everyone else does it...but I can never seem to get my amounts to more than 20 k gold ever.

Anyone here got the skinny on the inny?

Or maybe a place where I can pick up gold fast?

Any tips regarding this?

Thanks!

:blink:

gogo

Mwahaha! I'm filthy rich! :pitcher: It's soooo easy to make moula. You just get to the end of Prophecies where the drops are the best then you kill kill kill then sell sell sell to the merchants. I wouldn't bother trying to make trades with people because for all the time you would spend calling out your wares for sale you could be slicing and dicing your way to the bank. I haven't plotted out a nice spot for myself yet but the plan is to find a location with large mobs that I can solo.

lookin for a loan? I have the best interest rates in town. :drinks:

Scleameth...muhahah...don't think I haven't thought about it...

:devil:

Warning you will be banned :P

I'm stinking filthy rich Green Lewt for ever!

and Black Dye prices are going through the roof now nightfalls released so I'm gonna sell mine

Farming in cantha and fire islands is good, of course if you do the tombs like me thats the best.

Schot theres always an MM in the Ranger/Pet Tombs team, want to help?

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Team_-_5_Man_...28Tomb_Ruins%29

:)

~Doom

P.S. I'll loan ya stuff, interest is only at 20% :lol:

Guest gogoblender

Hey guys!

I'll come in on a tombs team.

Tim, are the drops there really that good?

I was also reading on Farming in the dif areas of the game...seems like Griffons were a hot spot too.

Any comment on this?

Thanks

gogo

I know people farm the trolls a lot. And I know if you have a lot of those dwarf badges you can turn them in for an item that sells for 125 gold. I know it's not much, but if you got a lot of badges it's easy money.

Warning you will be banned :bow:

Sorry didn't mean to imply you guys should cheat !! :blush:

Just thought there would be some peeps selling their in-game gold for some hard currency ? Or is that illegal too ?

Guest gogoblender

heh...this may sound pretty silly

But...I"ve fallen in love with Farming MOss scarabs

For me...farming has a good bit to do wiht bearability.

HOw much I can bear to farm before I get bored out of my mind :D

IN this case...there's enough action on teh screen to keep me interested, whilst enuff stuff goes splat, with a tidy pile of goodies.

I'm lookin fer a better place that suits my style as well as how much work I want to put into researching and investing in a farming build

...will keep hunting

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gogoblender

I love the heroes

my two new monks are rockin

Power healers both, they're allowing my main toon to farm with them in areas I never would have thought possible before.

Course...the money I'm now making is going out to outfit my new heroes in the latest aparel

*sigh*

Consumerism

:whistle:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

If you really wanna farm, I got a picture by the legendary Rachtoh where he farms the new GWN elite mission using 3 heroes.

One is a bonder with Shield of Absorption.

Another is an active enchanter with Healing Seed, Shield of Absorption, Spellbreaker and others.

The last is a curses nec, for damage.

He himself is a warrior.

But I bet it can be done with any class.

Oh yeah, and he did it in the Stygian Veil.

So get down into the Realm of Torment, and kick Abaddon's Unholy Ass, so you can farm there.

Who knows, you might get a Stygian Gemstone. Those sell for 50k.

_Zexion

Oh man. I've got some serious playing to do before I'm able to farm there. GW marathon here I come!

I've been farming the Elona Reach mission in prophecies for the most part. Just the Minotaurs at the start and usually make 1k-2k every 10 mins if I'm quick about it. :)