Sacred Physical Release Game Collection Complete?

lachsforelle666 , what interesting first post here on the boards! I remember having a few boxes when starting to collect the games...I"d actually bought some for others in EE because they didnt match the European servers most of us were playing on.

I adore now almost limited, restricted copy of first Sacred... didnt it have to be EU fo have the decapitated heads>?

:4rofl:

If you had links to the images you could upload them...this would really help us fix in our heads what you've got here.

This is the first time I"ve heard of someone collecting all of the game of Sacred...

Great job

:)

gogo

Nice collection indeed. Reborn mod is missing on your list, ok, it is rather virtual than physical. (Let me know if Dragons roughed you up! :wink:)

...and welcome to Darkmatters, btw!

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

lachsforelle666 , what interesting first post here on the boards! I remember having a few boxes when starting to collect the games...I"d actually bought some for others in EE because they didnt match the European servers most of us were playing on.

I adore now almost limited, restricted copy of first Sacred... didnt it have to be EU fo have the decapitated heads>?

:4rofl:

If you had links to the images you could upload them...this would really help us fix in our heads what you've got here.

This is the first time I"ve heard of someone collecting all of the game of Sacred...

Great job

gogo

You are correct on Sacred 1! - I live in the US, and I made sure I imported my copies of S1 and S1 Underworld from EU so I would get the uncensored version!!! :)
I have my discs/cases still, along with my EU (imported) Sacred 2 box, and expansion/boxes!!
I don't think I have more than the games and their original boxes/contents. - I didn't know there were books, or guide books, etc. (Not that I needed them, but they'd be sweet to have today for my collection!)

DarkWolfNine

The german wiki about Sacred has a list.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred

It reads:

Begleitprodukte

Romane

Sacred: Die Chronik von Ancaria I – Engelsblut, Band 1 von Steve Whitton, Panini Verlag, Oktober 2004, ISBN 3-8332-1149-0

Sacred: Die Chronik von Ancaria II – Sternental, Band 2 von Steve Whitton, Panini Verlag, Juli 2006, ISBN 3-8332-1276-4

Sacred: Die Chronik von Ancaria III – Das Elfentor, Band 3 von Michael J. Parrish, Panini Verlag, August 2006, ISBN 3-8332-1391-4

Sacred 2: Der Schattenkrieger – die offizielle Vorgeschichte zum Game von A. D. Portland, Panini Verlag, Dezember 2007, ISBN 3-8332-1572-0

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der offizielle Roman zum Videogame von A. D. Portland, Panini Verlag, August 2008, ISBN 3-8332-1739-1

Hörspiele

Zu Sacred 2 erschien eine Reihe von Hörspielen.

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der Schattenkrieger. Folge 1: Die Auferstehung

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der Schattenkrieger. Folge 2: Das trügerische Paradies

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der Schattenkrieger. Folge 3: Im Bann der Bestie

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der Schattenkrieger. Folge 4: Das verbotene Wissen

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – Der Schattenkrieger. Folge 5: Die Erlösung

I think this list is more or less complete: 3 books for Sacred1, 2 for Sacred2. 5 audiobooks about the shadow warrior in Sacred2.

Even the names of the book authors sound English, I never stumpled over an English copy? If I am not totally wrong Steve Whitton wrote several books in addition to several computer games, Larry Laffer and others.

17 hours ago, lachsforelle666 said:

Hey guys,

I was wondering if my collection of physical Sacred releases is complete.

Currently I have:
- Sacred Big Box (2 Disc, Map, Manual)
- Sacred Gold DVD-ROM
- Sacred Guide Book
- Sacred Books (Chroniken von Ancaria 1,2 & 3)

oops!

And a hearty welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo