The start of the weirdest, most conterintuitive build I could think of :) (WORK IN PROGRESS!)

Daedalus

Taking a break from the usual posting style for this report because of ... well ... reasons.

It happened ... Her majesty Divania the first (and only ahahah!) is getting royally piffed of being constantly hammered down by monsters.  And this can make her somewhat ... difficult to be around at times lol :P

Also maybe why I had to take a couple of days off from the annoying ... I mean ... the SUPERBLY DIVINE seraphim that is Divania.

And all of that is just an elaborate way of saying that she picked the reprisal mod on her most DASHING dashing alacrity CA ... okay that was way too redundant. I never tried this before but it seems to work surprisingly well with the current (and only) combat combo that I am using (Archangel's wrath to Baneful smite). I am also trying to ascertain whether or not it works with reflection, like from the forens divine gift. I am constantly shifting from "it doesn't work it seems" to "it seems to wokr" ... well.

Also, after being pilled on all the time and as she is starting to get some cash, guess what our royal majesty has decided to do? ... I'll give you a hint: she's named DIVAnia ... so yeah ... she went shopping (another convoluted way of explaining stuff on the character, namely that she picked up the bargaining skill :P).

Also, that is the first time I've picked this skill since starting Sacred 2 again on account of preferring "real" skills that are usable directly in combat (and thinking I can find whatever objects I need with time) ... that being said, it is quite useful ... so useful that apparently Divania want to pick up the blacksmithing skill next ... more shinies in her armor and everything. I wonder how someone like her could dirty her hands with such menial work but okay ....

Divania: IT'S NOT BLACKSMITHING !!! dang !!! It is the most HOLY art of that divine human creation called .... FASHION !!!

Narrator: Okay, time for me to skedaddle ... her 'majesty' is in a mood again ;)

• 1 year later...