Avatar/Sig request for a friend.

Rahvin

First off, I'm sorry I haven't been around much guys. :cow_white: I have 27 credit hours at school, and with final project to work on it is actually closer to 40 hours of work for it. Add in 32-34 hours of work a week and my spare time is at an all time low. :cow_white:

In Space4k my right-hand man has really picked up the slack and has been an outstanding and invaluable aid. He turns 23 tomorrow and I would like to give him a Sig and Avi as a gift. Problem is, the sig request he posted weeks ago is for animation. I don't do animation... and neither do any of our GFX team. We certainly couldn't do any quality work for him.

So here I am, begging for all I'm worth. Is there anyway you could help me out Schot, or any other animation savy Darkling?

His posted request was:

Well I want a sig animated if possible, each frame will contain the words in this order [united we stand] [through strength], [through courage], [through honor], [through sacrifice], [through discipline]

[through devotion] [TIGERLEAD - Right Hand of The Imperial Guard]. And I would like it to be Star Wars based, if you can do it in other way that's ok, also the pics must match the words and ofcourse if you have time and ideas you can add more words like [through friendship] or some others. And an avatar to match the sig (animated too if possible :cow_white: )

Ahh Rahvin I wish I could help!! I am sure there has to be someone round here though that will help you ;)

GL with it Rahvin and I hope your work schedule eases off soon for you!!

We miss ya round here so take the time you need and come back and make us all smile when you get some free time!!

:cha (18): :blush::4rofl:

Guest gogoblender

heh, I wish I could help too...but I'm pretty awful at this kinda stuff

And Schot is playing GW so much, I don't know when he'd be able to get to a project like this.

Anyone else here in the forum who can maybe help out Rahvin?

Thanks!

:cha (18):

gogo

Oh wow. So sorry I'm only reading this now Rahvin. Haven't been in a whole lot lately myself. As for your request, several months ago I would have been eager to jump on it but sadly I've returned to work after the summer off and it's kind of taking me a while adapt, heh. Work suxxors kids. Stay in school. Forever. :4rofl:

I'll definitely try and do something for you sometime this week. But I can't promise anything ok. :)

lol, I know all about work! I go to college full time, and work full time. Man I miss High School.

I would really, really, really appreciate it Schot or Bef. I really am clueless when it comes to animation. :4rofl:

Heya Rahvin. Are there any dimesions or file size limits for this request? Also, there doesn't seem to be any mention of a logo or clan name to be added into the sig which might be important.

Cheers :4rofl:

P.s. A sample of the avatar he is using now would help in the avatar creation.