Transformers & LOTR

Katran

This one is for you Schot. :viking:

A mix clip from the animated Transformers movie and sound from the LOTR 1 trailer. It looks really nice.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?r...e474ce9e76&

I am of to watch the transformers anim. movie again. :thumbsup:

P.S.: Schot I know how much you liked the Transformers the movie background for the site just to let you know that on the oficila movie site they have some new ones. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gogoblender

Dagnabbit

*cry*

the movie won't work fer me

all I get is the apple quick time symbol (after a long wait) with a big question mark on it.

nooooooooooo

:bow:

gogo

Oh sweet Katran! Very cool video. Brings back memories. *wipes away tear* :drool: You know... I think even after all this time and all of the tv shows and movies, that still. My most favorite hero by far is Optimus Prime! He was just the coolest hero ever. I hope they use the voice actor in the movie. :bow:

I was thinking the same thing as you when watching that video. That I should watch it again but I think I probably wouldn't enjoy it the same way as when I watched it all those many years ago. Better, I think, that we enjoy the memories of how we felt watching it the first time. :) But thats just me and my wierdness. :P

HOWEVER! I am reeeeaaally looking forward to see this new one! Thanx for the treat and the smile I got from it Katran! :bow:

Now I'm going to check out those wallpapers you mentioned! :BlobRed:

Hope I can help you out Gogo.

When you open the link clink on the play button on the screen and it will ask you to download the video on your PC. That is how I watched it.

Hope it helps. :bow:

P.S.: To tell you the truth Schot I still get a kick out of watching the transformers. The original series. They allway bring up good memories of watching them as a kid.

As for Optimus Prime he is probebly one of the best good guys that ever were made.

In the movie I hope they use his original voice as well as the original form of all the transformers and not some strange look for all of them.

P.S.S.: As for favority transformers I allways loved the combaticons and priticons :BlobRed:

Yes! Peter Cullen aka Optimus Prime is a go! :bye::yay::D

Aaaaand The original Transformers movie has been remastered and being sold in a 2 dvd pack filled with Transformer goodness! Guess what I'm going to buy. :)

Transformers!

:drunkards: I remember it and I have been singing in my head all evening 'Transformers robots in desguise!' hahah I can't get that song out of my head.

I wouldn't mind seeing the film either....I wonder if I could sneak my brothers collection of transformers off him....then again he might kill me he has had em years....he won't even let my kids play with em :drinks:

I wouldn't mind seeing the film either....I wonder if I could sneak my brothers collection of transformers off him....then again he might kill me he has had em years....he won't even let my kids play with em :drunkards:

Collection me wants it. :drinks:

I do get your brother Claire. The Transformers are on of the most original ideas that came out in my life time. What can you expect when the east and west joined forces to make them and I mean the real Transformers the old ones not the new stuff that they are making the last 10 years.

It is only right that on there 20 years anime film to come out the new Movie fingers crossed.

I do get your brother Claire.

But but...I'd... erm they would be very careful with them....I wonder if I could steal his ninja turtles and hold em ransom....nah...the Transformers would win *sigh* :drunkards:

Collection me wants it. :drool:

I do get your brother Claire. The Transformers are on of the most original ideas that came out in my life time. What can you expect when the east and west joined forces to make them and I mean the real Transformers the old ones not the new stuff that they are making the last 10 years.

It is only right that on there 20 years anime film to come out the new Movie fingers crossed.

I totally agree with you Kat. They are still by far the coolest toy to ever arrive IMO. Although, like you say Ket, the quality is nothing compared to the Transformers that were made in the first 10 years, give or take. Awesome craftsmanship!

But but...I'd... erm they would be very careful with them....I wonder if I could steal his ninja turtles and hold em ransom....nah...the Transformers would win *sigh* :3lmao:

Oh I know exactly how your brother feels Claire. Sooo many of my Transformers were utterly and mercilessly destroyed by little brothers and their grubby fingers trying to twist my Transformers the wrong until finally *SNAP* Eventually I would of course find out about the heinous act and have to take a deep breath, count to 3 and... SCREAM REAL LOUD! While chasing them around the house threatening to... Oh, uuuh. Heh. Still getting over it... :blush:

I gave in after about 30 mutilated Transformers and gave them all to my little bro's. :sob: May they all rest in piece. s.

And yes Claire. The Transformers always win in the end! :4rofl: :trans: :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I was in transformers mode again and started to look around for all the things I can find with them from the coming Movie. I made a nice list of all the links to clips from reports stolen or leaked out clips and other info hope you like it. :)

On set reports:

Access Hollywood:

http://video.accesshollywood.com/v/?linkId=25416#

G4:

http://www.g4tv.com/pile_player.aspx?video_key=12246

here is the MTV on set movie and you can here hat they are even now preapearing for movies 2&3 :wow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQsfRLPavCU&NR

Here is the official joining of Prime aka Piter Colom

I havn't seen this trailer before[it has the autobots crushing on earth :3lmao: ]:

Is this the stolen Test for Optimus Prime

It is a ILM test footage of what looks like Sideswipe

It is not from the movie but some one put a lot of hard work in it:

This you must see :) It made with the Transformers toys and it tooks about the new crap the make this days watch the second part to the last second :4rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kuJAJZQBp8...ted&search=

part 2 is so funny my sides hurt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mhAicL3Nbo&NR

Last but not list the photo and concepts that went out:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24215

I have to say I dont like how they made Optimus Prime they should not of massed with him at all.

You can say that they may not be the final look of thing but in the G4 interview you can here that Optimus prime will be a big Semi truck :(

On the other hand I love Bumblebee

Kat those 2 You tube ones are hysterical! You are right the second one is better....I love this line

"What the?"...." Die Cast Construction...It's a lost art "

I :drinks: till I :hugs:

Ahh thanks for sharing them...I'll catch the others later....and yeah they do make yer sides hurt!

:blush:

Ok! I give in. I was trying to resist the temptation but... I watched them. All! I was actually quite relieved because I don't want to spoil the surprises but not a single thing was given away in that whole list of vids. No secrets. Nada. Now of course after watching them all I realize I'm no longer relieved. I'm disappointed! Where's the insider info?! Kat you tease! :drinks:

Love the last two vids. Hahaha. Die Cast Transformers pwns dem all! Yes! Go Optimus! No I mean the REAL Optimus. Ugh! you know what I mean. :crazy:

Thanx Kat! :)

Yea I know Schot :drinks: they are keeping nearly all away. But on some forums that I went there is a strong belive that they are leting out many models and ideas out like this to see wich one passes.

They claim to have a hardcore Transformer lover test team but I do think that they are putting out test ballons to see what passes.

Yes! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! :woot:

Was that Bumblbee?! The yellow one?! That's one HOT upgrade! :D Oh and it's Optimus Primes voice at the end. Cooooool!

Thanx Katran! It will surely go down as my best christmas gift this holiday. What a really great surprise. :friends3:

K. I'm going back to the Transformers site to dig for more treats. :D

Yea I know how you feal Schot.

Dont forget the link to the page with pictures I gave you before you can see them in detail.

Does movie people the sure know what info to let out. :friends3:

Last but not list the photo and concepts that went out:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24215

P.S.:yes it was bumblebee. He looks the best sticking to the original with him more or less.

• 4 weeks later...

So this is the Megatron ...

This is supposed to be a double post (from related word game) but I post this here as an image and not a link. Katran was unable to open the link in the related word thread, perhaps now ? :cha (18):

4418245a4321b149ff.jpg

Man it is not my time to see it.

I cant see anything the picture doest show for me I dont know why :cha (18):

The link in the other topic works but it goes a transformers webpage and I couldn't find the picture there.

Ok Ok I saw it I opened opened your post[MOD POWER] and used the adress to look at the picture. :)

Schot needs to see it.

One thing what is going on with his fingers :) and NO canon :whistle:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/imagehosting...a4321b149ff.jpg

So here they are the archenemies:

76b713c9b3dd3c944512535b1def83f0.th.jpg

0dd8a26ffe5ed5d6bd7dd7b8da45dd61.th.jpg

Heeeey. I didn't realize it when I saw the trailer but now that you guys have shown me Megatron...

Is it him? The last transformer in the trailer? The one that emerges from the pool? :drinks: Cooool! :)

Oh and you know. I think I'm actually starting to like the new Optimus design. :D

Heeeey. I didn't realize it when I saw the trailer but now that you guys have shown me Megatron...

Is it him? The last transformer in the trailer? The one that emerges from the pool? :D Cooool! :D

Who knows the make so many changes that you never know. If you remember when they "LOST" the first pictures and among them was Optimus Prime people said HELL NO that is not Optimus Pirme he is to skiny has no gun no blue legs bad looking head and normaly they went back to work on him and we got the new one tha everyone seems to love. They even got him his riffle.

As I posted before every one like you and me thought that the last transformer was Megatron and since we allready got the new Prime everyone was pointing out that he is to skiny and a fight between the two would look funny. Now this picture comes out and what do we have a bigger better looking Megatron. Or is it him?

There are many thoughts that this is StarScream. What makes people think that? For one we see StarScream in jet mode in the trailer and he has the same colors. Allsaw if you look at were the arms and body meet you can see something that looks like jet engine ends.Plus the face that is more animal like and not to Megatron like. There is allways the hand canon. Fans from day one wanted it and since Prime got his riffle it is only right that Megatron gets his hand canon.

To tell you the truth I am very happy that they are open to change and dont fly high in the sky(even thoug they were at the start of the movie when they even didnt want to give Optimus Prime to Peter Cullin).

This will sell the movie even before it gets out to the cinema. Since everyone knows that when they go in the Transformers are going to be looking just right.

Oh and you know. I think I'm actually starting to like the new Optimus design. :drinks:

Everyone does. The last fight is to get the flames away from him in viec. mode :) Hope fans win that one too.

• 2 months later...