Beautiful Oblivion [EON]

Cygnus

Here is an older video of the guild I am in Beautiful Oblivion. I hope you all enjoy it.

If you are careful you may spot me playing the elementalist Cygnus Xani (...and her pink boots) flashing lighting bolts on people in 4v4 Team area. Later you see what was one of our best guild versus guild vistories. We lost one of our members due to a disconnect right at the start..yet we managed to fight to a stalemate...then we split the team and our enemy did not adjust well...you see us at the end brining our combined force to finish off their guild lord. I was there as Cygnus Arnimane, the monk.

Guest gogoblender

Dang, Cyg that's awesome man!

I'm jealous!

lol, super editing on that video...did you guys all do it together?

I'm curious as well as to what kind of tools you guys used to do it with.

Any free tools that I can maybe get me paws on and do some D.a.r.k. one's with for GW?

My respect to the work of your clan.

:D

gogo

Sweet video Cygnus! We need something like that for D.a.r.k. :) I would love to know what was used to make that video as well. Was Windows Movie Maker used to edit the clips together?

I'm thinking fraps and virtualdub could do the trick but I'm not sure how well virtualdub handles music track editing... :D

Glad everyone like it. I do not know what programs were used for the captures and editing and compiling of this video. You could try leaving a comment on the youtube page asking what was used.