My Stuff

-Jade-

Jade! :4rofl:

Those are amazing! Thanx! :faerie:

I really enjoy seeing other peoples artwork. Everyone has a different style and approach to the art they make I find it very inspiring to see other peoples works. How long have you been photoshoping Jade? Oh and whats your favorite sig out the ones you just posted? My favorite is by far the second last one. I love sigs with those digital lines stuff. I never did learn that trick. How do you do that?!

Ok enough questions from me! For now... :4rofl:

@Schot

Thanks! I think I've been Photoshopping since August. I stopped for a couple months though. I go up and down when I Photoshop. I usually do it when I'm bored :faerie: My favorite one would probably be the same one :4rofl: I can probably make a tutorial on how to do it, but I just need to get the motivation to lol.

@gogo

Thanks!

You mean a banner? Well I could try a sig or banner or whatever if I got some idea's...

Guest gogoblender

woot!

My favorite of the ones you did was your third post down, second pic down.

The cool image with those sort of cool white lines runnin across it.

Lol, I think I like the same one both you guys do!

Maybe that juxtaposed over an old fashioned Vendetta style image?

Like maybe a gangster holding a gun, or whatever...with those neat white print lines and diagrams?

A cool mix of old style gangsterism with tommorrow's technology?

Dunno, just one of my harebrained ideas

Have fun with this if you want to Jade.

And we hope you enjoy D.a.r.k.

Your artwork is certainly a wonderful contribution to our site.

Thank you

:faerie:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some I made today:

supernova2copyji1.jpg

sasukeuchihacopybv3.jpg

sasukeuchihacopycopyli0.jpg

jadecopynt1.jpg

jadeshineuo1.gif

jaderainxv9.gif

First 3 are a bit basic, but they were just sig requests off another forum and I was trying some techniques out. The second and third were just two variations because the requester wanted a blue and black background but I thought the top one looked better so I left the choice up to them. The last 3 I was just trying some animations out. I think the last one is the best out of this bunch :bye:

wow Jade!!

:)

I absolutely love the last 3....especially the very last one! You are veeery talented!...they are all great actually!...How long does it take you from the initial idea to completetion?

Brilliant, Thanks for posting Jade!

:bye::drinks::hugs:

nice work jade

the 3 last ones goes to the top here to :drinks:

btw what program do you use ?

I messed around a bit with the two of them but it become quite large (951 kb) :bye:

jade2_2.gif

wow Jade!!

:bow:

I absolutely love the last 3....especially the very last one! You are veeery talented!...they are all great actually!...How long does it take you from the initial idea to completetion?

Brilliant, Thanks for posting Jade!

:):drinks::drinks:

Umm, with that one I think it took between 30-60 minutes. Mostly because I did the shine and rain animations. With the original I think it was 30 minutes.

nice work jade

the 3 last ones goes to the top here to :)

btw what program do you use ?

I messed around a bit with the two of them but it become quite large (951 kb) :D

jade2_2.gif

I use Photoshop and Imageready lol. What did you do to make that one? I could probably add the shine to the rain one without increasing the size too much.

I use Photoshop and Imageready lol. What did you do to make that one? I could probably add the shine to the rain one without increasing the size too much.

hmmm I guess I haveto give Imageready a try then :D

I just played around a bit with the timing and added the 4 frames with only rain 3 or 4 times after the shine :)