To post or not to post??

I don't know should this question be posted here or somewhere else, but I need advice:

I just made ninja on some top 10 player and I don't know should I post it on forum or not.

If I post I think that there will be no more ninja opportunity for me... :thumbsup:

And if I don't post that I did it for nothing (since there is zero profit...).

BTW: It's an advanced HoF.

Hmmmm, a difficult call. I always posted ninjas in the hopes that people would think twice about attacking me. This has been a fairly successful strategy. After my last double attack on Sphenodon (of 5 total: 5% 14% 20% RIP kill, 9%, 5%) he attacked my only un-mooned colonies for a loss. He didn't even probe my moons.

Of course, this does limit, to some extent, future ninja possibilities. But some people take it as a challenge. A number of top players scanned my planets/moons during the SoS Wars after I posted my 5th ninja. It is certainly a good way to show what you're made of, get respect, show off your fleet. Up to you, just my thoughts.

Mika...

That was awesome. Very well done to hold off an attack like that and have the presence of mind to deploy your recyclers to gain back much of your losses. A tip of my hat to you, friend! :thumbsup:

I, do believe that this kind of posting on the OOF will work to your advantage. It shows you have some talent as a player; one who is willing willing to engage and be brave in spite of the repurcussions.

Super job!

Guest gogoblender

Well, bragging rights are fun and are great fuel to be inspired to do more and play better.

Sher it puts you up in the lights, but consider it a raising of the notch for yourself.

As well, Posting in the oof can buy you credibility and reputation...something which can be traded and/or bartered agaist in future dealings with the community.

Bravely posted and a very VERY nice hold-off of a very good player

Take this one home with an extra drink on the house

Congratulations

:thumbsup:

gogo