What is the best way to spend New Year's eve?

Where are you guys going on New Year?

I have always wondered what foreigners do. We in Croatia really don't know how to have fun. I mean - I'm sick of same places every year. Every year there is same parties in same disco clubs, same people come to that parties... Boring...

I was thinking about going in Paris with my girl this year. Paris seems like a good destination, nice European city. Is anyone here from Paris to confirm that?! But we won't go to Paris. That trip would last for 6 days and my OGame accounts would suffer to much... Just kidding, that trip is to expensive, that's why we won't go.

Do you have some better idea:) What to do? Where to go:)

Maybe to be home and crash some fleets is good idea. Everybody will be offline... LoL

New Year's has always been a fairly low-key holiday for me, although lots of people in the US do a lot of partying. Traditionally, I have sat around at home watching DVDs with friends, and falling asleep, usually long before midnight. For the last few years my wife and I have traveled to my in-laws, run a 5K in the evening, and then gone to the "First Night" celebrations -- including ice sculptures, ice skating, and stuff.

I lived 40 miles (65 km) from New York City for a long time, and never made it down to Times Square. Too many people. :4rofl:

I suspect no oGame for me, wife would not be too pleased, and my online times would be too unpredicatable to keep my fleet safe. :)

Pretty low key for me too really...but this year it might be a tad livlier....failing that I'll spend it with family n freinds a few bottles of the good stuff (no not all for me) and relax.....otherwise it'll be a lil partying with freinds and some wild dancing :)

Maybe you could hire a cottage somewhere (Ireland) with a real fire (burning aromatic peat) just for a really romantic time or go to Dublin and dance yer feet off! I can't imagine anyone going to Ireland either for a romantic break or a lively time and not enjoy it;)

You might even meet a :4rofl:

Aaaahhh! New Year's Eve!

Having out lived both Guy Lombardo and nearly outlived Dick Clark, we just stay at home, turn on some sappy movie and enjoy a couple of bottles of champagne. The fire in the fireplace is a little romantic and the bubbly soon begins to do things to your senses. A little snuggling, a little more champaign and voila!

Both of us are sound asleep by 10:30PM. Typical New Year's Eve at my place! :4rofl::):3lmao:

Where you go doesn't matter so much as who you're with.

:):drool::o

Get a good crew together and go somewhere different. Like . . . up top of the bigest building you can see.

Have an adventure.

And don't fall off.

:3lmao:

Note: no responsibilty taken for anyone falling off or onto anything. :bow:

A little snuggling, a little more champaign and voila!

Both of us are sound asleep by 10:30PM. Typical New Year's Eve at my place! :drool::o:3lmao:

LOL Celebrimbor. You old dog you! Too funny. :)

Well for me New Years adventures have ALWAYS been last minute. I usually decide about 2 days before what I'm going to do. Going to the after hours club is a tempting idea to me. Nothing I love more than the music played at these clubs and the crowd is always great. My second option is heading down to the old port where the city gathers for the event of fireworks. The last one I went to was really amazing.

Of course my all time favorite thing to do is house parties for new years. Nothing better than hanging out in the comforts of a home and havin lotsa drinks and tons of laughs. Only problem with house parties....

One bathroom! "Come ooooon, hurry up! I gotta go!" :bow: