A complete guide to a mentalist Dragon Mage

13 hours ago, Poisoneve said:

Hey! I really like your Guide and I will give it a try, thank you for the work. Would you make another chapter where you tell how much runes are to read and when and what regenaration times are good for each spell/combo please? regards, Poisoneve

Updated the guide with the rune reading section (can be found at the 3rd chapter of this guide, Combat Arts). Note that this was my personal though and touch about it and some players may prefer another approach. Nevertheless, this part (rune eating) is kinda flexible in my opinion :D I hope you enjoy it in the end!

7 hours ago, RavenLight said:

Updated the guide with the rune reading section (can be found at the 3rd chapter of this guide, Combat Arts). Note that this was my personal though and touch about it and some players may prefer another approach. Nevertheless, this part (rune eating) is kinda flexible in my opinion :D I hope you enjoy it in the end!

Thanks for your update Gabriel!

:cow:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 10/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, RavenLight said:

thank you very much, that was fast work! :) It gives me a good idea of what and when to do. I am really glad you did this for me and others reading your guide! 

• Respect! 1
1 hour ago, Poisoneve said:

thank you very much, that was fast work! :) It gives me a good idea of what and when to do. I am really glad you did this for me and others reading your guide! 

You're welcome, mate! Fortunately, I was able to quickly remind how I built up the toon and such things, because I lost the save not long ago. Anyway, my style with spellcasters or hybrids is kinda the same, if it's not a weapon-based combat art, I usually read up to 200 runes, paying attention to the penalty level as well as regen (for weapon-based CAs I usually put only 1 or a few points since the damage increase isn't that much of a deal like for spells such as Glacial Thorns or Cobalt Strike) :D