Unicorn

View File

Hello Warriors

I just finished making a new "mod" which makes ALL horse in the game look like the Unicorn that the Wood Elf summons. I will make some recolors in the future. 

To install: Move all the files from the rar in the PAK folder (in the main folder of Sacred).  

See you soon, Vilya

Perfect timing martin! a huge fan of horses from the original Sacred has chatted up her return... pevil has actually put together a lot of guides for the original game and had a website almost devoted to horses...she'll love what you've cobbled together :hugs:

:)

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Perfect timing martin! a huge fan of horses from the original Sacred has chatted up her return... pevil has actually put together a lot of guides for the original game and had a website almost devoted to horses...she'll love what you've cobbled together :hugs:

:)

gogo

Well I'm happy about that after I wake up I'm gona get the unicorn these colors:

Red,  Purple,  Pink,  Blue,  Green,  Orange and Black.  The base color (white)  will stay for now. 

Hope she will like this small mod it took 10 minutes to get it together after all... 

Well if she sees this then:

Hi and welcome back pevil! 

• Appreciation 1

Ooooh! I haven't played around much with the horses in Sacred 2 as even I struggled to get them to be very useful, though class mounts were a different matter. I'm still determined to make them work. I'll definitely give this mod a go at some point! Now I just need to get it to patch up properly....

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

It is fantastatic and it fits perfectly with the Seraphim heavenly look. Now she really is like a paladin of the light.

Btw, I would love it if you could make a horse skin that is black, the darker Ancaria horses are all brown, and I like the simplicity of a black horse for the Vampiress. Also, I don't like shaddarrim horses.

• Like! 1
  • 8 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:11 PM, juanq19 said:

It is fantastatic and it fits perfectly with the Seraphim heavenly look. Now she really is like a paladin of the light.

Btw, I would love it if you could make a horse skin that is black, the darker Ancaria horses are all brown, and I like the simplicity of a black horse for the Vampiress. Also, I don't like shaddarrim horses.

how do I keep missing these comments. I will look into it. 

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld Downloads - Unicorn