#1 with no alliance

Firefly

I've just that Sephenodon is no longer in TRuST. Anyone with any information:)

Post it up, I feel that they might be having some turst issues within that alliance (BOOM BOOM, sry for the bad joke)

Ff

Odd indeed. Perhaps they are getting tired of getting smacked around by everyone under the sun? There were 5-6 high ranking Star accounts that got transferred, and most joined TRuST. Perhaps they don't all get along or something. TRuST is down to just 4 members now. Hmmmmm.

Guest gogoblender

This uni is craZIER than a see saw these days

never know when a surprise is gonna hit :bomb:

Just hopin to weather it out...

I see room at the top for the Fellowship.

Woot!

:BlobRed:

gogo

Hey Rik, your spelling really has gone to hell in a handbasket! You aren't, perchance, drunk, are you?

:Just_Cuz_21:

Nope just a very tired dyslexic, who normally when awake can figure out 95% of all mistakes, but today I'm filtering none of them.

:BlobRed:

Perhaps he has decided to actually GO solo this time. That he has no use for anyone .. his hunger may now be so great that he now consider those of his own kind to be juicy targets! Real predators does that in the end :)

PSSSST! Post 200! :BlobRed::bounce::bow::Just_Cuz_21::bounce::BlobRed:

I sent some destroyers to scoop up 12 battleships and 15 recs (+500K res) Sphenodon left on one of his planets but then noticed activity on a couple of his other planets. So I recalled. I sent him a note along the lines of:

TRuST no more . . .

What is the deal with TRuST? You left, Jacob left, and a couple of others as well.

Is there going to be a new alliance, a new hit, a new something else? Inquiring minds want to know.

- Ike

His reply:

12-14 21:51:02 Sphenodon [1:496:10] Re:TRuST no more . . .

I dont know

I'll see that later :)

Not particularly illuminating.