Good Morning from Shean [TRuST]

Ike

I saw his second wave of probes coming in, unfortunately, he had already spotted my fleet (minus RIPs). He pinged my two moons in G1 and the moon and Main in G3. He had pinged my Main moon in G3 yesterday and I hoped to ambush him. No such luck given what he sent. I could make it unprofitable for him, but far from profitable for me. :BlobRed:

Shean.jpg

So I sent him a nice note:

Shean:

Thank you for your interest in my fleet (Moon @ 1:276:5). I appreciate your implied offer to break them up into tiny cubes, recycle them, and rebuild them into new, faster, shinier ships as part of your growing armada.

However, despite my ships' excitement over the possibility of reincarnation and being part of something greater than they could be with me, I have decided to instead implement Plan B: haul @$$ out of the SS.

I hope not to see your ships again in the future. :BlobRed:

- Ike

I suspect that the chance of ninja-ing him is going to be somewhat slight now, unless he thinks he's found all of my moons. Ah well. :Just_Cuz_21:

He recalled. I would have let him hit, but really, what's the point? I lose some defenses and he loses a fleet slot and some fleet for an extra hour and a half. Meh.