Looking for Sacred 2 Xbox Game

Good afternoon, all Sacred fans, having such a problem, there used to be a game disc on the xbox 360 but it was scratched by accident and will not start. If someone has an xbox 360 account to transfer the game to the console. At the moment we don’t have these discs on sale .Thank.

4 hours ago, Leqo said:

Good afternoon, all Sacred fans, having such a problem, there used to be a game disc on the xbox 360 but it was scratched by accident and will not start. If someone has an xbox 360 account to transfer the game to the console. At the moment we don’t have these discs on sale .Thank.

Hi Lego and welcome to DarkMatters! Sorry about the loss of your discs :(  

I have done some searching for you and they are available for purchase here

https://www.amazon.ca/Atari-894388002097-Sacred-Fallen-Angel/dp/B001IKHVTE

Thanks for making it over to use and good luck with your game!

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 2 years later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, Leqo said:

If you're still looking for a copy, I happen to have 2 on hand. Otherwise, I suggest DKOldies- they've usually got 1 or 2 available.

And yes, I realize how long ago you posted this. I hope you found a copy and have been happily exploring Ancaria this entire time 😃

• Appreciation 1
3 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Just to chime in:

And for anyone having a Windows game and Xbox One (X): Sacred 2 somehow got attached to my Microsoft account so I can play it on my XBO if I wanted to, even though I never bought the game on any platform other than PC. I suspect this might have been from a regular disk install, but I have not looked into the mechanics that got me here yet.

I use my XBO solely for FH5 however :tongue:

Heckuva great attachment ! 

😄😄😄

gogo