Sacred 2 I have a feeling S2 Hc and it's forum are gonna be different

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I have a feeling Sacred 2 hc and it's forum is gonna be different

ya know...I was thinkin about this last night...and I think one of the reasons why so many of us loved the hc so much...was cuz the server size wasn't too small...and wasn't too big...it was just...

right.

By this I mean we had an excellent, close, but relatively small online hc community. And I'm thinkin that if Sacred 2 is really really successful, the servers are gona be packed (kinda like they somewhat were when the exodus to hc first happened), the community is gonna be so much larger and we're all gonna have kind of a slightly different take on Sacred 2 hc.

I mean...can any of us really imagine an hc community with hundreds, no THOUSANDS of people on it?

I"m hoping that the spirit of our community makes it out there in force when the game comes out and not just that...but that the inclusive way of posting embraced by this forum is strong-armed in the new one as well. One of the things I really didn't and still don't like about Guild Wars Guru forums...is this amazing and unbelievably close-minded approach that everyone has to builds. A lot of posts there go something like:

-That build is wrong...x and x is much better...dumb post

or

-are you stupid? Everyone knows that x and x is always much better...go home noob.

I hope heart wins out and I hope the good guys come to play powerfully online and in the community forums.

Crossing my fingers on this.

:whip:

gogo

-That build is wrong...x and x is much better...dumb post

or

-are you stupid? Everyone knows that x and x is always much better...go home noob.

If that happens Gogo, we will take steps. We won't allow the forum (at the very least) to turn into something reminiscent of D2.

I could never see tbh GoGo any of the team on there allowing Sacred 2 to get that way....it would be great though to see the servers buzzing again....and you know it was funny because even when they were full I'd say 99% of the people were great....the idiots that rarely turned up didn't stay :hugs:

Yeah, remember people didn't like the cheats and item and reward stealers, they left HC as they were hated

or became better people..

So HC shouldn't die, unless Sacred 2 is really popular many people buy it and idiots go on to prove that they can play a character without dying! :);)

:hugs:

~Doom