How are you fielding your 8 man team?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I'm currently in Factions and my team has really changed. I've decided to opt out of using my mesmer (who I've come to adore) for interrupts and have switched to using the interrupt archer that Factions offers for a henchie choice.

I've decided to take in myself (tank), Koss, two more tanks, My two heroe monks, a mage, and an archer interrupter.

I actually was able to find an awesome link to what our henchies skills are which you can locate here:

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Henchmen

That excellent page lists all the henchman in-game, all their skills and kind of an evaluation of each one. When coming to understand that interrupts were important from the postings of Cygnus and others at guru, I put some effort into my own mesmer who could run awesome interrupts and let my very heavy Frenzy warrior tank force into the heart of the blood and guts of the enemy.

After reviewing my own monks, I came to the understanding that using healing signets isn't the best choice. Why? Because a Monk will only fire off a healing signet when two conditions have been met.

1-Out of healthpoints

combined with:

2-Out of energy.

That number two condition really got me worried. In the middle of battle when I expected my monks to do faster healing in a small amount of time, I'd have my monk "hoarding" this sig until he had no energy left AND no healthpoints, or just not healthpoints for him to fire off. Instead of using the sig at the beginning of a battle to get a free heal...lol, he'd fire it off at the end ONLY when he had no energy left!

So...I brought my own monks back into play and opted out to use the interrupter Archer that rocks in faction.

I'm curious now as to how you guys are fleshing out your 8 man teams and the reasons you're using them.

Cheers

:BlobRed:

gogo