[RESOLVED] "Grotto of Death" bug or am I just too low IQ to play this game?

I'm dumb and can't read. Disregard this post.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Grotto_of_Death

1. Talk to Ogan Kandimiro
  2. Go to the cave
  3. Go in cave
  4. Retrieve amulet
  5. Return to Odan Kandimiro

I'm having trouble with step 4 of retrieving amulet. The wiki's notes say "Make sure that you're headed for a cave on the west side of Ruka, not in the center of town." but even when doing that amulet is nowhere to be seen.

If I had to guess, I went into the cave before getting the quest and opened one of these treasure chests that were supposed to give me the amulet? Really confused here. Thanks in advance for any help!aa.png

Edited by LvcasAtreides
  • Appreciation 1

Lucas, I'm happy you got through this! That experience is valid and unfortunately one of Sacred's strongest DNA trade marks :moil:  

Its the weekend, looking gloriously sunny, and a nice day to sit and putter with this game... keep at it friend!

:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 5/30/2020 at 9:44 AM, gogoblender said:

Lucas, I'm happy you got through this! That experience is valid and unfortunately one of Sacred's strongest DNA trade marks :moil:  

Its the weekend, looking gloriously sunny, and a nice day to sit and putter with this game... keep at it friend!

:hugs:

gogo

Yeah, I've been at it this past weekend... enough to completely ignore the forum and your comment. :3lmao:
Since the post, I killed the Octagolamus, a couple of dragons, a demon and talked to the other dragon that sent me to the swamps. I activated the portal and went back to visit the rest of the Seraphim and Dragon Islands since I had left some parts unexplored. Busy couple of days.

While I have you here, I have some more questions before continuing (I've binged this game and in 3 weeks since May 10th, I've clocked in 3 days and 16 hours of gameplay, or 88 hours in 21 days, so I'm taking a little break):
1. I'm at level 30, how safe is it to visit the Crystal Plane and the Blood Forest? I don't see those being a part of the main quest, but should I wait to reach a certain level before heading there? I've already been to and completed the Northland, if that's anything.
2. A quest bugged for me, "Heavy Burden". I killed all the spiders, came back to Skook's Corner, talked to Tallin, completed the quest (or so I thought), but the grey circle persisted. Now, when clicking on it while on the map, I get a waypoint that sends me to the middle of the Dragon Sea, just south of the Seraphim Arena, and doesn't appear as completed in the journal (picture showing waypoints in map and incomplete quest in journal). Thank God it's not an essential quest, but any ways to get rid of the grey circle in the middle of Artamark? It doesn't bother me... that much.
3. Is there an official DarkMatters Discord to ask these kind of meaningless questions? Because if there is I can't find it. Don't get me wrong I like it here and I will contribute more as soon as Sacred 2 stops being the center of my attention, but I don't know I feel kind of dumb making a post about a question that could be cleared up quickly in a groupchat. If there isn't it's alright but I have to ask.

That'd be all for now, and thanks for the kind words! :friends3: