What Card to buy?

Katran

Well in my haert I new that it was going to go down like this. What you were saying about getting a new PC may just happen. I went to several stores and I got the same answer more or less every were. Here is the best card that I could find for now here:

NX6600-VTD256

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec....6&class=vga

it will cost me 142$well that isi with tax

and I wanted to get another 512mb ram as Schot said so it all will be somewere around 200euros with tax

Now on the other hand I can get this new PC I am keeping my old hard drvie and dvd-r

Case: caseATX c8002-c43

Cooler: Cooler Iga 775 Cube

MB MSI Intel: MB MSI 945PL NEO3-F

CPU Intel: CPU Pentium 4 3.0GHz/800/1MB Iga775 tray

RAM: RAM DDR2 1GB/533 A-Data

VGA MSI nVidia: Vga MSI NX7600GS-T2D256EH

And this will cost me some 470 euros.

It is double the money but it allsaw means a new PC wich will last a lot longer.

and buy one cheap hdd and dvd-r for your old computer. Than you can sell it:)

The motherboard you pick for a new pc, is not supports SLI (two graphic card installed at same time) which one you mentioned you would like to have it sometimes.

I know Yarasa. But to tell you the truth I couldn't find a sinlgle board with SLI in any shop the sold them all or they got to small numbers. I wanted to get the card with 512MB and I couldnt get it they were sold out.

So I got this PC. And it is a blast I am testing it out now and it is as fast as hell.

Come on games lets see your best shot. :evil:

P.S.:The graphics in Star Trek Legacy are of the chart.

Guest gogoblender

New comp sounds beautiful, Kat. Did you buy the one with all the specs mentionned above?

I"m jealous

lol, santa forgot to get me a new comp this year!

:P

gogo

Yea Gogo that one. I wanted to get a SLI motherboard and the same graph. card with 512mb but they didnt have any everything was sold out. :P

I will get them in a year time since this firm takes all the componets from the PC back and gievs you new ones so I will have little or no problem making the PC even better. When the time is right. :o

...I will get them in a year time since this firm takes all the componets from the PC back and gievs you new ones so I will have little or no problem making the PC even better. When the time is right. :o

Amazing deal :P but make sure they are behind their words

If anything says about it they just asembled 1000PC for the countrys Telecom.

it says that they know right people in right place, at right time :P

In normal countrys yes. Here everyone knows everything so it says a lot for someone to get something for a big company that has been bought by a wester owned company.

Cool Katran. Congrats on your new toy! I had a feeling you would buy a new one. Who can resist the temptation of uber cool graphics! :P

Have fun with it Katran. Oh and if you ever feel the need to improve your gaming then I would suggest upgrading your 1GB ram to 2GB ram. Made a HUGE difference when I did.

Have fun with Star Trek. :o