Our new Christmas Theme has arrived

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Hey guys

The new Christmas theme has finally been set up here at the forum. We hope all the members of the community enjoy this break and we will run the new theme till January First.

We have a newly decorated logo, background, some new animations for the New Posts Indicators and a few other surprises waiting.

With this theme comes a small caveat. It's impossible to now log out from DarkMatters whilst using this skin, as the wreath image interferes with the forum's log out link.

If you are accessing the forum from a secured computer this isn't really a problem. However if you are accessing the forum from a shared or public computer, we simply ask that you switch skins with the skin selector at the bottom left of the forum's first page and switch the forum to the default skin with which you can log out.

Enjoy the holidays everyone.

And more importanlty, please party safely.

We want to see all of you back here hale and healthy after the holidaze are over.

Cheers!

:heart:

gogo

:D

Jebus! It's all Christmas-y!

:D

:drinks:

The Simpsons :woot:

Great work and I will use it for the holidays but I hate the New Posts indicators. The are so hard to see. Are the lights blinking or not :friends3:

• 8 months later...

lol, saw a spider reading this thread from last year and just wanted to bump it because boy, I loved our christmas forum theme last year!

The animated index indicators for new posts with the snowglobes was awesome!

santaglobe.gif

Schot, we gonna have something shiny and new for this December? Snow is a coming!

:)

gogo

lol, saw a spider reading this thread from last year and just wanted to bump it because boy, I loved our christmas forum theme last year!

The animated index indicators for new posts with the snowglobes was awesome!

santaglobe.gif

Schot, we gonna have something shiny and new for this December? Snow is a coming!

gogo

:) you mean the Heat is coming :D don't forget us downunder

*Keeps walking and doesn't look back*

"Maybe if I just keep looking the other way no one will notice me..." :)

*Keeps walking and doesn't look back*

"Maybe if I just keep looking the other way no one will notice me..."

Quick jump on Katran's DMTM and hide in the past :)

Do you know how scary it is to wake up, grab a coffee, scan the forum and see this thread has reappeared? I'm still bracing myself for the 'back to school uniform shop this week' don't give me a heart attack with 'Xmas is coming' :)

heh, ahh, Funki, I love having you hear. You keep me always knowing how much of the world FDM reaches out too. lol, yeah...summer's coming fer ya huh ^^

And Claire, lol...sorry about the scare...oooh, yeah school...but think of all that quiet time.

And Schot...get cracking!

:drunkards:

gogo

Ah the one time I was down South, well technically (a stop-over), I was so creeped out when I flushed the toilet.

Yes I understand y, but I dunno its just so... ah creepy. :)

:) Myles! Never seen that myself! Must be quite an experience!

Oooh I can't wait to see what magic you do!! No rush though..

Theres only...

114 Days, 13 Hours and 34 Minutes

till Christmas, so you have plenty of time! :)

• 1 month later...

Xmas talk already!!? man....all I can think about when xmas time comes...so do exams...! this site better be festive without the food pics...you know how starvy I get at esp. far from civilization....:P ....all I can think of now is :D.....and bhj's lamb....

• 4 weeks later...

hehe soooooo... any news on our new Christmas theme yet? haha Schot! Im sorry! I had to ask!

You can only work on this After you have come in to play for a bit! :4rofl:

:Just_Cuz_21: Pokey pokey! :4rofl:

I concur with OuttaTown, no Christmas talk until after U.S. Thanksgiving (next Thursday). One month of Christmas is plenty. :)

P.s. We need a grinch smilie . . . grinch.gif