Our new Christmas Theme has arrived

Guest gogoblender

*Makes futile attempt to run away*

Urg! Dang chains! Ah Christmas is in the air it seems and now that it's been mentioned an Xmas skin is in cue. Thanx for the hint/reminder. ;)

lol @ grinch smiley Ike. Planning on stealing Christmas are you? :(

P.s.

lol bhj

LALALALALALALA! I can't heeeeeear you! :)

eh... I dont get it I cant make it work I still have the old one I tried to log in and out around 10 times by now and tryed changing in skin changer many times too.

could it be only fellowship, moderators and administartors can see it? :)

PS: the haloween theme worked fine for me

Oh hehe Erling. When I said the Xmas skin is in cue I only meant that we have begun to think about it. The skin won't be visible to anyone yet.

hehe yayyy for thinking...keep on thinking it's coming round terrifyingly fast!

*run off to open easter eggs*

Oh not again that christmas theme. I still have nightmares from last year. Do the tree lights mean there is a new post or not. An all the color please shoot me now and get it over with. :cow_white:

Oh yes! Let's have a very merry sandcastle christmas! :cow_white: We'll decorate with sand, surf, sea shells and starfish, lol. Oh I wouldn't mind one bit, hehe.

Awh Kat, come on. You know you loved it. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ah! I love it Funki. Great avy! :)

Oh gosh.. I haven't even had a chance to think about an Xmas skin... :D Looks like it might be a slap stick Christmas, lol. Where me and gogo run around like crazy sticking Xmas stuffs all over the place at random, hehe.

• 4 weeks later...