My lottery ticket... I mean application!

Hello guys!

I have finally find some courage to post here. This is my wish for months now, and I should done it before.

I'm quiet sure my application will be rejected, but you will never win lottery if you don't play it, and as it says in title - this is my lottery ticket, and I'm hoping for jackpot.

But, I fail even on the minimum requirements.

I'm in top 200 by score, in top 100 by research, but my fleet... Well, my fleet is on rank 240, and it is not top 200 as required.

It's because I just put everything in my mines after my latest ninja (the one against Download...).

Something about my playing habits - I'm miner and crasher, depending on situation. I don't have much HoFs in this universe (5 or 6), but I farm couple of times per day. I'm online every day, for at least 6-8 hours. I'm active on OGame forum, and I will be on Darkmatters too.

I think my mistake is that I didn't get to know you before posting my application, but I really can't delay this any further...

I hope for a positive response, but I'm prepared for negative one!

Thanks for even reading my application!

Cheers!

mika del siro

Guest gogoblender

hehe

I like the Application

And great seein ya post here after the holidays

Mika, I'll forward this application internally.

I can forward this to the D.a.r.k. Wing our Wing at Dark Matters. Bhj and Yaga are the Clan captains.

Is this okay?

I ask because I'm not sher of which of the D.a.r.k. Clans yer applying for from your post.

Course...lol, I guess this is kinda our fault cuz the applications area is sorta out of date ever since we started working with our Wing.

Again ty fer the application and I like to think that we're more about heart than points.

You'll get an answer from us via this site's pm system.

Head down to the bar and I"m sher you can meet up with some of us fer apres christmas cockatils.

Cheer!

:P

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heheh, yer not sounding arrogant, and like I said before, points aren't everything here.

Application into any of our clans is primarily based on attitude, community spirit and interest in the darkmatters forum with points just being an element of the decision and voting process.

I've just sent you a pm and I believe bhj has as well.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

• 3 weeks later...