Sorry you are having problems Yarasa...I have tried every skin possible in there and I am not having the same probelm at all...maybe when Schot or GoGo come online they can help with tis as I am not having that problem

Sorry for not being any help :D

I was having a problem a couple of weeks back where I was not getting the background anywhere. It made it really quite difficult to read anything, I had to highlight the text most of the time. I believe that I cleared the browser's cache and <shift> reloaded, or right/clicked the background and viewed it and after that things were fine again. It sounds like a cache issue.

I usually read the board in the Default IPB 2.1 skin. but in the interalliance fourm I appear to be forced to use the ogame skill.

Is this related?

Ff

I do use default skin too and rest is as you describe.

eek Thats not a good look for you Yarasa!

but I still can't seem to recreate the problem :S

*sends out the boys for GoGo and Schot n BHJ*

Be interesting to know what is causing it though...and again I am sorry to be no help :D

I was having a problem a couple of weeks back where I was not getting the background anywhere. It made it really quite difficult to read anything, I had to highlight the text most of the time.

This happened to me as well. But now everything is fine. I'm using the default skin btw.

Edit: I've never seen this happen in Opera. Only firefox. :D

Edit 2: Ever so often while playing Vendetta, Space4k and Ogame, Firefox won't load the whole page. Often I have to reload the page several times to get everything. Don't know if this is related to the problem with the forum though but..

Guest gogoblender

wow, guys I'm really sorry for getting back to this. I'll definitely look at it when I wake up ...when I REALLY wake up and not sleepwalking/typing :D

Yarasa is yer end better now? Did you come to some sort of solution? I am trying to recreate everything you said, and I still see no problems on my end.

Hopefully we can clear up stuff in the morning.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Heyas

Sorry for being away guys. Been busy making some life altering changes. All good stuff. Not to worry. :4rofl:

The problem with the post background was that the image is uploaded to Imageshack. As you may or may not know. Imageshak ain't exactly the best place to host images that make up a webpage, haha. Imageshak seems to go down frequently. I thought I had moved all the forum related images off of Imageshak but I guess not. Heh. Sorry for the trouble gang.

My bad! :tongue: