2 MM points!

Ike

Thanks guys. Drinks are on Ike it seems.

Kel... I will still be visiting the 1M pts club, just I now get my own VIP area, with 10 other ppl, instead of all the other riff raff they've been letting in of late! :Just_Cuz_21: There are still some quality ppl out there in the queue. Someone needs to fast track them inside ASAP.

Cheers

Ff

p.s. Ike - Top Gun fan by anychance?

Guest gogoblender

Firefly Awesome

What's crazy is that uni 9 was THE place fer the best hoffers in the land for awhile and was as star studded as anything uni 2 ever had.

Dancake

KNownto Kill

Bmw

Star

Tons more...

All here and all riding the belief wave that only only fleeters are leet.

You've broken the rules and made great friends everywhere with an unbelievably powerful mines and reseach account.

So...What's that invulnerability percentage again?

Keep Goin FF

Top Ten surely

respect

:thumbsup:

gogo

Invurabity still stands at about the same level as it was when I was at the 1M mark.... I was just under 80% (IIRC) and now I am at 78.7% and would fall to 16th if all Def and Fleet was destroyed. If the three moons were taken as well then I'd fall to 18th!

More mines and more fleet than 1M pts ago. And my mines make up 50% of my total score!

Guest gogoblender

heh, I should really ask Dancake to post here with commentary.

I once posted a while ago on the Oof saying if it was every possible that one day someone could make it into the top ten of a uni and not be an uber fleeter.

HIs answer on that thread was kinda a no.

Interestingly enough, I don't think his answer took into consideration....

human nature

Fleeting can vault someone into a huge lead whilst providing a great points cushion...but it's fueled by time and interest.

Ultimately the frenetic, adrenaline filled hoffs of the past give way to the ever increasing and non-stoppable growth of a competently built account with mines.

You're proof of that

:thumbsup:

gogo

I'm impressed that I am breaking a 'mold' I do this by not drawing too much attention to myself! So not telling dancake would be on that list, just incase he ever comes back to uni 9 :thumbsup:

Ff

I once posted a while ago on the Oof saying if it was every possible that one day someone could make it into the top ten of a uni and not be an uber fleeter.

HIs answer on that thread was kinda a no.

You can tell him at the 0000 update if you like :Just_Cuz_21: (At least I hope it will be this update, gonna look a bit of a fool if I'm still 11th) Should also be top of the research.

But as with all top players, they did not get there on there own. So props to all that have traded/will trade with me and for all the guidence and general great banter along the way.