DarkMatters - Member Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

• 3 months later...

This thread needs a freshen up, I'm sure everyone is looking a bit older.. I mean, more distinguished :viking:

n768273344_162020_2730.jpg

A little bit old, but I like the shot.

Hey...about time someone posted to this topic. And yeah, a face to the name, Dreeft. You look happy and warm. Did I mention that today in Montreal it snowed?

That it's still snowing?

That there's slush on the sidewalks?

Okay back to your sunny photo

:viking:

gogo

Hey...about time someone posted to this topic. And yeah, a face to the name, Dreeft. You look happy and warm. Did I mention that today in Montreal it snowed?

That it's still snowing?

That there's slush on the sidewalks?

Okay back to your sunny photo

:)

gogo

Hey buddy, post a picture or get out of this thread :viking:

I wish we had snow here, it's always so hot!

Lookin pretty cool there dreeft. I like the tags in the background. Hmmmm... Are those paint cans in your hands? :badbad:

Ok, I'll give in and make a contribution. It's been a loooong time since a camera last caught me. Here's my impression of my favorite smiley at FDM. I call it:

LOLme ^^

lolme-1.jpg

Lookin pretty cool there dreeft. I like the tags in the background. Hmmmm... Are those paint cans in your hands? :P

Ok, I'll give in and make a contribution. It's been a loooong time since a camera last caught me. Here's my impression of my favorite smiley at FDM. I call it:

LOLme ^^

lolme-1.jpg

Lol good one Schot. ;)

Dont feel bad I hate being caught by the camera too. :badbad:

Cheers ^-^

Oh cool, Max, you finally made it over to the pic thread, yay :)

Well, Timo, that pic does make you look distinguished :)

Nice, everyone nice... more more more more pix!

gogo

I'm hot! Tsssss! No really, somebody dump some ice on me quick! :)

Oh you shoulda seen it the day it happened, oh man. I think gogo was afraid for my life, lol. Kept asking if I was ok, haha. I'm so glad I was able to sleep. I went straight to the Pharmacist after work and begged them to suggest something to reduce the pain. *laughing at self* I'm not ashamed to say that I've had a sunburn or two in the past that made me near cry myself to sleep. Yeesh!

Boy my luck better pick up soon. Don't know if I can take many more beatings. :)

Oh and lol @ stubbs pick. I was looking at the previous page this morning and his "after New Years" expression just made me laugh. Priceless expression. What a jokester stubbs. ^^

Great pic Ash ^^ Malaysia! I stopped there for a few days on my way to Australia a few years back, and we have some relatives there.

The food...

The food....

Pure bliss. It's like everything I tasted had coconut milk, shrimp, curry. I kept having dreams about the quality of that food and how cheap and easy it was to find at street vendors.

K, I'm drooling

gogo

Great pic Ash ^^ Malaysia! I stopped there for a few days on my way to Australia a few years back, and we have some relatives there.

The food...

The food....

Pure bliss. It's like everything I tasted had coconut milk, shrimp, curry. I kept having dreams about the quality of that food and how cheap and easy it was to find at street vendors.

K, I'm drooling

gogo

Yeah, the food was absolutely amazing! The street vendors were awesome. I stayed with a friend from school and her family up there so they took us to all the good places! So good :o

I just spent the last hour or so reading through this thread. Excellent pictures, everybody!

Here is one of the few pictures of myself that I have, from 2 years ago... with my one and only baby girl. :eek: I think she was maybe 5 days old when the picture was taken. I'm a proud Dad! :)

IMG_0152.jpg

Ah! lol, so this is the darling in your life that you refer to in sigs! It's a great pic, MIke, and thanks for posting here, sharing with the gane.

Your daughter's now a young member of the forum!

:pitcher:

gogo

Thanks gogo! Maybe I should make her an account eh? Haha!

I really should update my sig, as the site is offline for a bit until I get domain stuff sorted out. :P I really liked designing the site though. Lots of fun!

Seems like this thread goes for a few months with no action and then all of a sudden a few people post to it. That's one of the things I like about this forum though: There's no such thing as a totally dead topic or deleted threads. :)

Just had a photo shoot done of my girl, for a "most photogenic baby" contest... figured I'd throw a more recent picture up on here (she's not officially a member, but everybody likes cute babies, right? :():

1064wchloedoreen-lyne041.jpg

1064wchloedoreen-lyne027.jpg

:agreed:

Great pics guys!

Well, might as well join the trend, here I am when I spent some time in malaysia last year:

pic.jpg

PS...oooh...fire...not for gogo...me want :(

Haha, just say "Flame on!" and you'll be good tah go. ^^ _fire_punch__by_ChaosEmeraldHunter.gif

I just spent the last hour or so reading through this thread. Excellent pictures, everybody!

Here is one of the few pictures of myself that I have, from 2 years ago... with my one and only baby girl. :) I think she was maybe 5 days old when the picture was taken. I'm a proud Dad! :)

IMG_0152.jpg

1064wchloedoreen-lyne027.jpg

:D

Now there's some memorable pics no doubt. :agreed: OMG that last pic of your lil girl is insanely cute, lol. Priceless! She should model. :D

• 2 weeks later...

don't think my picture is in here yet

I'd add a different (read: less chaotic) picture, but I don't have a digital camera, so I have to rely on the pictures ppl upload to my facebook :lol:

This is me at the day where I gave over the leadership of the fraternity.

was somewhat wasted, so cut me some slack ;-)

14463_1263385260748_1113213371_30825569_6971614_n.jpg