DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Nice new pictures.

I haven't posted anything recently so here goes:

20100516_51.jpg

About to head out to a church party.

Wife had the kids come in the room, one by one, and stand in front of the closet.....lol

20100516_36.jpg

Oldest daughter Abigail

20100516_39.jpg

Middle daughter Alicia

20100516_33.jpg

Youngest daughter Alanna

20100509_106.jpg

The wife and I. I hesitated to post this one as the angle is not very flattering for me.

Edited by Silearth

Awesome red arrow Munera!

;)

gogo

p.s. Prom...party animal...I knew it!

p.s.s. Sil, your family is always looking so smiley... I bet you spoil em with your home baked bread just before pic time? :D

Awesome pics guys!

@Proma: I think I can hear cheers of "Proma! Proma! Proma!" in tha background, lol. Looks like you had a most "unrememberable" time. ;)

@Sils: Looking most Bond-ish!

@Munera: Ok, I gotta agree with Rusto on this one... You DO look like you have an evil plan in mind. :D

munera.jpg

Awesome red arrow Munera!

;)

gogo

p.s. Prom...party animal...I knew it!

p.s.s. Sil, your family is always looking so smiley... I bet you spoil em with your home baked bread just before pic time? :D

Awwwww, you just ruined it for me. I looked again and my girls look like stepfords, lol!

No more home-baked bread--at least not for awhile. Since I gave up bread, I haven't had the urge to bake any more. However, I will be baking a cake today.

Awesome pics guys!

@Proma: I think I can hear cheers of "Proma! Proma! Proma!" in tha background, lol. Looks like you had a most "unrememberable" time. :D

@Sils: Looking most Bond-ish!

@Munera: Ok, I gotta agree with Rusto on this one... You DO look like you have an evil plan in mind. :)

munera.jpg

Damn, I cant pretend. I have to learn to hide my intentions better :D

p.s.: If you look better, everybody there has their own wicked ideas... :)

Funny you mention it, gogo... she just won 2nd place a week ago at a "most photogenic baby" contest using a photo from the same shoot... so yeah, she's pretty darn close to being the baby contest queen! :)

Edited by Scrappy McSlap
p.s.: If you look better, everybody there has their own wicked ideas... :)

That's right. Except the guy in the middle looks like he's already done something.

OMG! I was searching my pc for some suitable pictures for this thread and came across this video. rflmao!

I can't think of which of may family this is, but he's gotta be related!

OMG! I was searching my pc for some suitable pictures for this thread and came across this video. rflmao!

I can't think of which of may family this is, but he's gotta be related!

Don't try your tricks on us, we know that's a home video of you in your natural habitat! Crikey! :4rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

lol @ the monkey. I'm late here for this thread's party ( as usual) but it's been one of those pretty long, pretty exhausting days, and that monkey hit the humerus right on the head.

Knew I saw that avatar from somewhere!

:P

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

A very good friend of the wife and I invited us to a birthday party. She would have to be a really good friend to make me drive from Victorville to Huntington Beach. I can get a little silly around my wife's friends, and they tend to encourage me......

20100703_291.jpg

Sil...that is an AMAZING photo! I have been loving photos so much lately. I just love waiting till that "channel" opens up tween subject and photographer...

You guys look so happy! The cape... wheeeeeeeeeee super man on the beach. You look skinner than before too? Is that right?

Yer still making bread and cakes I hope ^^

:bounce:

gogo

Sil...that is an AMAZING photo! I have been loving photos so much lately. I just love waiting till that "channel" opens up tween subject and photographer...

You guys look so happy! The cape... wheeeeeeeeeee super man on the beach. You look skinner than before too? Is that right?

Yer still making bread and cakes I hope ^^

:bounce:

gogo

I tend to take most shots of others using the wife as a shield. Love the spontaneous shots.

Everyone is used to me behind the camera. My health has improved so much due to a combination of meds and the weight loss; I have been told that I am much more fun to be around and so I end up in the shots more often.

I lost nearly 60 pounds, but gained back 6 or so. I do a mile walk with friends every week day in addition to 4 trips up 5 flights of stairs during my first break each workday. I'll tell you something though, spend a few hours walking in the sand--that's a workout! My legs are sore. I also have a horrible burn on the back of my neck.

Actually, I haven't done much baking. I've been doing a bit of BBQ, though.

Congratulations Sil. That is an amazing accomplishment! Were the meds to help with weight loss as well?

Ryan, dang...yer darth vader costume loox mad better than what my mom made me once!

:)

gogo

Ryan, dang...yer darth vader costume loox mad better than what my mom made me once!

:)

gogo

That's because your mom didn't make you a virtual costume on FaceinHole.com :)

Wish I did have a real Darth costume though. Would make Halloween parties so much more epic. *sigh*

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread