DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Phew, it's been a while since I've been around here... how you guys doin?

My wife took this about a month ago;

30250_10150202355120114_676000113_1.jpg

Welcome back! Glad you came to see us again. stay awhile and enjoy.

Phew, it's been a while since I've been around here... how you guys doin?

My wife took this about a month ago;

30250_10150202355120114_676000113_1.jpg

Holee molee!

Welcome back Dooooooooooooo!

:paladin:

omgod, the Ogame days... years go... I think we had less than 100 peeps in the community those days... Ankh is wifey okay? I want second of the carmelized chicken if you guys brought some with you...and ... how many kids?

:yay:

I always love it when old family comes back... what was it that kick started the mnemonic ... u guys gonna come play Sacred with us?

Please, say yes! And WB

*high fives*

:)

gogo

Holee molee!

Welcome back Dooooooooooooo!

:paladin:

omgod, the Ogame days... years go... I think we had less than 100 peeps in the community those days... Ankh is wifey okay? I want second of the carmelized chicken if you guys brought some with you...and ... how many kids?

:yay:

I always love it when old family comes back... what was it that kick started the mnemonic ... u guys gonna come play Sacred with us?

Please, say yes! And WB

*high fives*

;)

gogo

Yeah, it's been a while :)

Kel's doing well, and we still only have the one girl, she's 8 now, and we just had our 9th anniversary on Wednesday!

Ya know, we spot a Sacred expansion, I think, but never the actual game itself... but when we see it, we think of you guys and consider getting it. I think Kel's system might run it ok, it runs Fallout 3 well enough. We'll see what happens :)

• 1 month later...
1281821802-620.jpg

Me in London UK a few weeks ago!

Awesome! Timo, you still look almost exactly alike as you did years ago.

Why do you look like you're always laughing

:D

gogo

• 2 months later...

Digging this thread up to post pictures of the wedding as requested :)

Everything went great. Looking forward to getting back to normality.

76881_170811202931455_121116414567601_589583_6286816_n.jpg33692_170810936264815_121116414567601_589571_7437940_n.jpg

148457_170811282931447_121116414567601_589584_1013408_n.jpg76441_170811182931457_121116414567601_589582_7828928_n.jpg

Edited by dreeft

Dreeft,

A H-U-G-E Gratz!

Diggin' those pictures also, happy to see you two hired a pro. to take over that task. One less stress not to think about.

May you two live long, stay healthy, create success, build a large family filled with little ones.

Wish I could have been there! Looks like it had a small flare of Gothic tones. Love the feel of the photos.

You two look very happy, this makes me happy for the two of you.

I remain, :)

Congratulations you two!

Dreeft, is this your artistic vision coming through in these pix? They are awesome. I especially like the pic of the wedding party in the cathedral. The photographer made it look epic. And that cake is SO Cool! Who came up with the idea for that...wild ^^.

:D

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, couldn't help but to get on the wagon.

I don't like showing my pic that much, so I changed the colour a little.

Most people who lay eyes upon my true face usually ends up in my back yard, but I'll give it a go. Just this once...

Snapshotofme1.png

Most people who lay eyes upon my true face usually ends up in my back yard, but I'll give it a go. Just this once...

Snapshotofme1.png

Ah ha.. like in that movie with everyone buried in the backyard under tomato plants by students who were inviting extremists over to conduct secret interviews and then started knocking them off for their views! :4rofl: I

I wish I knew that movie's name...I think in the end they were going to knock off the Girl Scout cookie seller?

Thanks for sharing the pic Sirius, always great to connect with the community this way.

gogo

Ah ha.. like in that movie with everyone buried in the backyard under tomato plants by students who were inviting extremists over to conduct secret interviews and then started knocking them off for their views! :4rofl: I

I wish I knew that movie's name...I think in the end they were going to knock off the Girl Scout cookie seller?

Thanks for sharing the pic Sirius, always great to connect with the community this way.

gogo

Haha, I wish I knew the name of that movie.

Still, I can guarantee you that my backyard is totally free of tomatoes, mostly because I'm totally free of a back yard.

But.. there's a nearby river. I just hope there are no tomatoes there.

Hehe..nice pictures everyone. I thought I might add to the excentric frenzy. :D

horizon.jpg

What's that on the horizon?

Edited by czevak

Well, hello everyone! With Christmas break fast approaching and school starting to wind down, I hope to be active once again :) Saw this topic pop up so heres a picture of me and my date from our semi-formal Christmas dance. I honestly hate smiling so this was a struggle for me haha :)

15703117614437211051389.jpg

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread