DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Haha, Kel actually suggested the EpIII Obi-Wan cut... but I didn't ask for anything specific when I went to the hair dresser's... just ended up getting the Ep.II Obi-Wan by chance :(

• 2 weeks later...

hehe I actually didnt know where this should go so Ill toss them here :)

This is one of the things I played with this past Halloween (Sometimes I go more elaborate), Ill get the other costume pics up soon I promise!

Picture13.jpg

:) whatcha think?

It's awesome Ari. I love body makeup. My cuz's wife used to put temp tattoos on us when we'd go out and party. The branch work near the eyes reminds me of that.

If you've got any more pics I'd love to see them.

:)

gogo

Nah, this wasn't our wedding... it was a friend's. The pic was just taken on Saturday :cha (18):

Though, actually, the groom played with us for a while; JonJon, and Andr007 was also in attendance. Cth would probably have been there if he wasn't across the country :)

We had no o-gamers at our wedding; hadn't met JonJon yet, hadn't seen Andr007 since elementary school... and again, Cth was either across the country, or else it was while he was in Japan, I can't remember which.

Edited by Ankhanu
  • 4 weeks later...

Well gang, I suppose I can show my face in public too. Here is what I look like after I've been playing Sacred for a couple of hours.

Zombie_1.jpg

And that was a good session, you should see me after I get killed!

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread