DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Another lightsaber/Jedi shot.

Kel and I got a Nikon d80 the other week, and decided to go out in the snow for some night time saber shots...

I was hoping to get some more detail on, well, the person (me)... but this is as bright as things got, even with 15 second exposure. It's hard to hold still enough for a good sharp image for 15 seconds outside in the winter, especially when the wind blows.

DSC_0131.jpg

We'll have to go out some time when there's a little more ambient light... but not too much, or else the saber glow won't turn out :)

Edited by Katran
  • 2 weeks later...

wheniwasyoung.jpg

-Total rockin out a few years ago on his then-brand-new kit (actually it was a birthday present, I wanna say 3 years ago) yay double bass pedal =P

Drummas.jpg

-An even older pic of me jammin out on my peavey... thats my room... or how it looked back then.

Canoe.jpg

-White-water canoeing. very very fun... 2 years ago

Me.jpg

-my greatest baseball accompllishment, 3 years ago. pitched a complete game 1-hitter (I was actually 1 batter away from a perfect game... although it was only 7 innings) against one of the best teams in delaware. 18 strikeouts =D thats the post-game, me and my 'brother'

Italia.jpg

-Don't wake me up. 2 years ago.

Finally took the time to get some pics of me up here. =D have a good day all.

-Total

Cool pics Total :4rofl:...you know you remind me of someone but my age erm memory is playing up....I will be back though....my eldest is drooling at the drum kit...cheers fer posting them.

Hey...I missed the slew of new pics... brilliant everyone. Tim, the short hair really does suit you...is that color real? :o lol

And great seeing the face Total...and the drums too, my l'il bro had a set when he was a kid, but it never really drew him in. You part of a band?

:tongue:

gogo

• 1 month later...
well, I used to be in a couple... they all went on hiatus(es) because of guitarists & bassists moving... ol Total stayed around though =P

-Total

As is always the case, eh?

One of my old bands had a tour lined up for the summer a few years ago, but it was our last year of high school and we all went our seperate ways and it never happened :P

Another of my old bands kicked me out then split up :drinks:

Didn't like their music anyway :P

Now I'm just a one man band. I don't have the time for the commitment anymore, although I still write songs when the mood takes me. Some of them are even good :P

Edited by th3undon3on3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I was in a band too ! it was back in the -oh well never mind the date :D since it was before most of you were born. But we worked a circuit thru the mid west in the States working for Capital records at the time.

The pic thread has been revived...

In that case............

pubwz6.th.jpg

This was taken in Oct 2007 at my wifes 50th birthday we had at a pub near where we live.

From the left.......

Steve...our 18yr old daughters boyfriend inspecting his "is this medium rare" steak.

Tresna....our 18yr old daughter unsure if a picture was actually being taken

Kiralee....our 16yr old daughter who was not very happy having to spend a Sunday with mum and dad instead of her girlfriends. :sigh:

Kerry....my darling wife who was told to hold her chin up as it gets rid of the extra chin.

Debbie....my wifes best friend for the last 35 years

that would be me looking at Steves steak thinking "where the heck is mine!"

and the hand besides me holding the beer belongs to my best friend for the last 35years.....believe me, thats his best angle :cry:

Both my wife and I have since been on diets *insert torture* so hopefully the next pic will not need to be in widescreen :twitch:

stubbs

It's an amazing picture. Those are the pix that everyone hates being patient for but a few days down the line they're all begging for.

And like bhj said..steak and beer... genius

:(

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

came in the newspaper not so long ago I put it up on DA's put face on the name thingy and thought I might aswell put it up here ^^

negative comments are not allowed only compliments :o

melol.jpg

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread